Ash vs. Evil Dead (TV Series)

By the way If you have Amazon prime you can pay for Starz there to catch it.
And there is an app somewhere.

It's watch now, yes now, not binge watch later or buy the disks later or we are going to lose it.

Saw the new episode last night. Damn, I haven't laughed so hard and had been grossed out at the same time since Season 2's "I'm in the butt" scene. XD. Classic Evil Dead grossing out, too. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed. There is no other verifying information on this since this story was released April 2nd.
So keep encouraging people to find a way to PAY to watch or we lose the whole biscuit! Yes ED fans
you have to fight for the show like fighting against a deadite! Shoot first, think never!!!!

Ash vs. Evil Dead Renewed For Season 4 By Starz!
https://renewcanceltv.com/ash-vs-evil-dead-renewed-for-season-4-by-starz/
Per insiders, Starz has not set Ash vs. Evil Dead as the last in the series, leaving the door open to a potential fifth season in 2020.

Over here at my place, to watch the german version, Amazon Prime is the source.
I dont get it why STARZ wont offer it on AP everywhere

Honestly, that's fine with me, it hasn't been that great recently and it didn't look like they had a plan or a goal. It was just gore for the sake of gore and Bruce Campbell hamming it up. It started out great, but like most shows, it ultimately went nowhere.

That's unfortunate. I was taking advantage of the Xfinity watchathon to see what I could of season 3, and I like it so far. If they do a movie, I'm definitely up for that, but unless they can do it on the cheap (2 or 3 episodes' budget), it probably won't happen.

Well, now Bruce Campbell has stated that he has officially retired from playing Ash. That sucks. I wish they would do one more film with Campbell as Ash, give our hero a grand and final stand with a happy ending (seriously, of all horror movie characters, he's the first on the list that deserves to have a happy ending to his story). But, I guess the season finale turn series finale will be the last time we get to see Campbell as Ash. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, hopefully the season/series ends on a satisfying note. The previous two seasons have closed with some sense of closure, while still leaving it open for future adventures. Since they couldn't have known they would not be renewed, my guess is that's how it'll end.

It would be nice if everything was wrapped up in a movie, but given that the series has given us nearly 15 hours of content (over 7 movies worth!), I don't think that's likely.

Much like Firefly/Serenity, the only avenue for Ash and Company's continuing adventures may be in print form.

Bruce Campbell seems to be hinting that somebody else may portray Ash (I know) or that his daughter will continue on in his footsteps. Whether there are plans for such a thing or if he's just leaving the door open, I can't tell.

Is Ash dead? Never. Ash is as much a concept as a person. Where there is evil in this world, there must be one to counter - man or woman, it matters not.

I

want

MORE!

Well that ending brings us right back to the original ending of Army of Darkness where he oversleeps into the future, they must have had something planned back then for future apocalypse Ash versus the Evil Dead. By God let it come to pass!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back