Ash vs. Evil Dead (TV Series)

I guess it's on Netflix now and not just Starz.
The first two seasons are on Netflix.A third season is in the works but. I don't know who is getting it. It might be awhile before it's on Netflix.

Sent from my Hewlett Packard 48G using Tapatalk

I'm a little disappointed. Not in the show... I haven't seen it. Unlike the first two seasons, Starz has not made the first episode available for free on demand. I guess I'll have to wait until they have another free preview promotion or, like SW Rebels, until it's available on DVD. Oh well.

How To Watch Ash vs Evil Dead Season 3[/h]
https://screenrant.com/ash-vs-evil-dead-season-3-watch-online/

Reviews for Ash vs Evil Dead seasons 1 and 2 were mostly positive, from both fans and critics. Unfortunately, it looks like season 3 might be the last hurrah for Ash and company, for one simple reason: piracy. According to reports, Ash vs Evil Dead is one of the most pirated series on premium cable, and Starz has little incentive to keep producing the show if nobody is bothering to subscribe to their service in order to watch it. In short, if you enjoy Ash vs Evil Dead and want it to continue, you need to watch season 3 live, legally. Here’s how you can do that.

Related: Ash Meets His Daughter in Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 3 Trailer
In the United States: With Ash vs Evil Dead being a Starz original, as one might imagine, the only legal way to watch the show live in the U.S. is via Starz. However, there are multiple ways one can go about subscribing to the service. Cable and satellite customers can of course subscribe the old fashioned way, through their TV provider. Cord cutters can subscribe to Starz directly, via their website’s direct to consumer streaming offering. Starz can also be added on to an Amazon Prime subscription via Amazon Channels, and is available to add-on to popular streaming TV services DirecTV Now and Sling TV.
In Canada: Starz isn’t a thing one can subscribe to outside the U.S., but Canadian fans also have a way to get their live, legal fix of Ash vs Evil Dead. The series airs on Canadian premium service Super Channel, on the same night it airs stateside. Super Channel is available on nearly all the major cable and satellite TV services in the great white north, including Rogers, Bell, and Shaw.
In the U.K.: Interestingly enough, Ash vs Evil Dead actually doesn’t air live on conventional TV across the pond. Instead, Ash vs Evil Dead is exclusive to Virgin Media’s UK TV service, and is presented on-demand. Each new episode will be added to Virgin TV’s on-demand section the day after it airs in the U.S., meaning that the season 3 premiere won’t be available until Monday, February 26 in the U.K.
After a few month delay from its usual October release timeframe, Ash vs Evil Dead returns this Sunday. Big changes are in store for Ash, as his long-lost daughter Brandy will join the crew, and a once again fully evil Ruby has come back to lead another Deadite attack on humanity. No matter what happens though, one can be sure Ash will be ready to fight the good fight, firing off sarcastic one-liners all the way.

I bought both seasons on DVD, even after seeing season two during the free previews, so I think that's about as legal as you can get. I just want a little taste, if you know what I mean. Although, I think it's still cheaper than subscribing to Starz (maybe?)

This will sound naive.
If it is known to be the most pirated series and there are few legal sources to watch, is it also not readily apparent who is committing the crime and how they are doing it.?

Doesn't Starz have the clout the force the government agencies responsible to do their duty and enforce the law?

I mean it is a highly visible, high profit, low violence crime that is easily investigated. It results in high fees, fines and monetary penalties; in other words profit for the department that conducts the investigation because those collected fines aren't given to the wronged party.

In short, if you enjoy Ash vs Evil Dead and want it to continue, you need to watch season 3 live, legally. Here’s how you can do that.
The proof by contradiction to this would be Game of Thrones; it too has been the most heavily pirated show since it started and hasn't had any threat of being cancelled.
As much as I love Evil Dead, the schick is starting to wear thin and each episode has slipped into a pattern with their jokes.

I don't think ED is ever going to have the wide appeal of GOT, stands to reason pirating might hurt
ED far more. I did think the first ep this season was a bit of same ol same ol with a few new intros and re-intros, even
the Necronomicon itself got a re-intro.
But that might be because they think about new viewers that are just starting with season 3,
or not even seen any ED at all.

Campbell had said he had an end game for Ash.
I want it all of course, the series to run at least five years AND a movie.
If that end game is to be, it must be on the big screen.

It's a shame that Starz doesn't feel they're making enough money on AvED. In New Zealand, you can't even get it anywhere legally. The pay tv channel that had the first two seasons gave it up. It's not on free to air. I have no other option.
I contacted Starz and they said they're only "licensed to broadcast in the US" and when I asked if anyone in NZ has the license they said "Because this is an ever changing and complex environment we do not have that information". Really? Come on. Get it together. Sort your sales team out. Crack the whip!

Campbell had said he had an end game for Ash.
I want it all of course, the series to run at least five years AND a movie.
If that end game is to be, it must be on the big screen.

I concur. If Ash's final stand is ever gonna happen, it needs to end where it began: on the big screen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully the series will get picked up for a few more seasons before the final Big Bang ending on the big screen

Well, if this is the last season, we now know they can't kill off Ash for real-sies this season if a film would come next.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back