Ash vs. Evil Dead (TV Series)

Darn. I won't be seeing this until it shows up somewhere with streaming. I'm not paying an extra $15/month for one show.

Cellular senescence.
I got the same thing.

I'm not talking abut age, he just looks strange at that panel. since then I have seen a photo of him at another event at the con, and he looks normal, old, but normal (Not that I have any room to talk, we are the same age). I wonder if he was in the makeup for the tv show at that panel.

David.

I'm not talking abut age, he just looks strange at that panel. since then I have seen a photo of him at another event at the con, and he looks normal, old, but normal (Not that I have any room to talk, we are the same age). I wonder if he was in the makeup for the tv show at that panel.

David.

I think it's the hair dye that's throwing you off. In other panels, he had his regular gray hair. But since he has to have his hair dyed black (because, let's face it, Ash would totally dye his hair in some sort to attempt to retain his handsomeness over the past decades since AoD), it's more than likely throwing off how he would normally look.

CMullxLUAAEjJmk.jpg:large

I take it back. TV was not invented just for this show to exist.

The entire planet was created just for this show to exist.

In the beginning, God created the Earth, man, then woman. And then God created Bruce Campbell, Sam Raimi and Robert Tapert and said, "go forth, make a set of kickass movies, comic books and video games. But after that, you will make the ultimate TV series." Campbell, Raimi and Tapert said, "Sure thing!" and they went forth and did so!

XD

Starz is showing the entire trilogy tonight with a preview of the first episode for the show.

Edit: Just had a thought. I know people have replicas of Ash's Homelite XL from EDII and Army of Darkness, but does anyone have a replica of the Homelite XL 12 Ash powers up in the first film?

props_ed_chainsaw_screen.jpg

interviews_josh_becker_pt2_16.jpg

Attachments

• interviews_josh_becker_pt2_16.jpg
    interviews_josh_becker_pt2_16.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
I already know when the first season hits DVD I'll be buying it along with the original movie trilogy.

Is there a particular studio that can release all three films together? We can't even get two of the films to come bundled here in the states.

Based on the first episode, great show.

First episode was done by Sam Raimi though, but I have a feeling the season will live up to it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back