Nightwing cosplay suit

DarkJedi3000

Hi, I'm new to the RPF and this is my first post. Thought I would post about my hopefully upcoming Nightwing project. I've seen many costumes done before on the character but not exactly the best. I want to make a more modern Arkham City type Nigthwing suit.

I've already been researching and I'd love to have some advice on this suit. For the upper body chest armor I thought I could use a motocross jacket.

This is the one I had in mind and the one I will use:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0BZBQ4W97DXWMMFYRNWH

As far as getting the Nightwing emblem on the chest I thought I would use foam for that. And how to attach it, I'm not really sure about. I want to use this jacket for other costumes so I definitely want to make the emblem removable. I would love advice or any ideas on how I could pull that off.

The part I'm really curious about is the escrima sticks. I am not too sure what I should use to make them. I thought either pvc pipe or aluminum 1/2 diameter 12 inch long pipe. But I really would like to know how I could attach them to my back. I don't know what kind of holster I could use.

I would love to hear your advice on how I could pull this off.

Welcome to the RPF! For the symbol Velcro could work or if you were willing to invest a bit more you could use these magnets http://www.amazon.com/Neodymium-Mag..._sim_sg_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=1K8DYY9DAJE0A2BBGF0B. As far as the escrima sticks I think both options you listed are good choices and I would suggest either a holster type thing on your back, like the one in the Nightwing youtube series or again you could use the magnets. Hope this helped. Looking forward to seeing this build.

Page is not working - do you have any other link? I know this post is from 2014 but still.. maybe from other website not amazon?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back