CW The Flash - Definitive Thread (?)

BitterBits

I know I'm new to the community but one of the guys in my group has commissioned me to start this costume. I'm going to be collecting reference photos and I didn't see one already listed in the forum search results so.... OK for me to start this?

I'll be editing/updating as I go. Would love to get your feedback on suggested sources or costume pieces.

Thanks in advance :)

The Suit

The-Flash-CW-image-the-flash-cw-36781384-1023-1424.jpg
flash-8.jpg
the-flash-runnin-set-pic.jpg
The-Flash-CW-image-the-flash-cw-36781379-1280-1542.jpg
Grant-Flash-471x300.png
FlashTrailer.jpg

The Cowl
cw-the-flash-2.jpg

Clicking his name in either your post or Pinder's will take you to his member profile. From there, on the left, click "Send Message." You can send him a private inquiry about his Flash cowl that way. Though, fair warning, at this point he has ended the run for that particular cowl, so there is no guarantee you can still get one.

What about the texture on the rest of the suit? Is it screen printed? I couldn't find a good close up of it but I assume you guys know what I'm talking about.

Wait... I missed this the first time I read the thread... Someone commissioned you to make it? If it turns out well I would love to have you make one for me too! Do you have an idea on how long this project is going to take you and if you will be making more?

Wait... I missed this the first time I read the thread... Someone commissioned you to make it? If it turns out well I would love to have you make one for me too! Do you have an idea on how long this project is going to take you and if you will be making more?
ERM, I've been neglecting this thread! *_*;;

The guy who initially asked me to make this costume has been silent on what he really wants to do with it or IF he still wants to do it much less help with the raw materials. I'm still interested in doing it and I'm planning on diving into doing more research tonight and tomorrow on the different details. At the very least I'd like to develop a sewing pattern for it and find the right fabrics.

So I probably won't be the person you'd want to get a finished product from right now* but if you're looking for a workhorse for ideas and prototypes then I'm your girl!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back