Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

Re: Various OT lightsaber parts

That looks awesome roy! I never noticed, is the whole detail gold colored on yours?

Thanks! This is my first batch with gold plating. My previous cards were in copper with silver lines (paint). These new ones get silver lines as well (again not soldered). If you need the silver to be soldered, you need to do that yourself.

Roger Christian is probably remembering the other rubber extrusions they used like the brow trim and edge trim for the helmets.
It's pretty clear from the examples found that the sabers and blasters used rigid T-track.

Roy, I´m from Argentina, what about the shipping payments? I dont usually buy things abroad (it will be the first time) but your goodies are too goodies... :p

Hi Fabian! Shipping is free worldwide. I haven't shipped to Argentina yet, but it should be OK. So far shipping went smooth to everybody. BsAs? I lived there for a few years!!

Hi Fabian! Shipping is free worldwide. I haven't shipped to Argentina yet, but it should be OK. So far shipping went smooth to everybody. BsAs? I lived there for a few years!!

Great news Roy!! Money is big issue right now here( as always ) amazing your comment about living here !!! I live in Vicente Lopez (30 minutes from Capital) but work there. If you come back just tell me and we can eat an asado any day :)!!!.I´m interested in ESB parts MPP shroud/s and what about the ROTJ stunt parts? (*****, this world is really tiny!)

Last edited:

Hi Roy,

Just wondering if you have an update on the new order of red buttons for an ESB conversion.

Thanks,

Ted.

Hi Roy,

Just wondering if you have an update on the new order of red buttons for an ESB conversion.

Thanks,

Ted.

Hi Ted,
Well, so far I haven't found a good option in manufacturing yet. It seems that to produce the button in low quantities (less than 500) is going to be really expensive and will require a steep investment. But I will keep on investigating, but I don't expect it to happen soon! Sorry for that.

Roy

Roy,

I really appreciate your prompt response.

I'd rather you stay in business with the growing variety you offer than sink to try and get red buttons.

Cheers!

Ted.

I wonder where Parks sources his stuff from, if they could make fully functioning replicas of MPP's and Graflexes, red buttons should be no problem.

I wonder where Parks sources his stuff from, if they could make fully functioning replicas of MPP's and Graflexes, red buttons should be no problem.

China... but he had to do massive quantities, and the tooling is all gone now. So... no more from Parks at least last time he talked to me.

Could be also obsessive (compulsive) tendencies, because what we see here in this thread are true pieces of art, and their talented artist makers analyze every minute detail to be sure they look like they just dropped of screen.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back