Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

Re: Various OT lightsaber parts (TFA clamp cards now available)

Been meaning to post this for ya. All of my OT (gripped) sabers decked out with Roy's grips!
OT_Grips.jpg
Thanks Roy!

Last edited:

Sad to see the shrouds have disappeared!
When I saw the possibility of unfinished ones, I too thought of doing an AOTC style saber with one – unfortunately missed out!
I hope something can be worked out with them in the near future! They're a great quality piece.

As long as the GRAFLEX kits are safe for the foreseeable future though, we're all good ;)

Maybe Roy could ship a whole batch, like 2 or 3 dozen shrouds, all at once to someone stateside to ship them out as a proxy when one gets purchased instead of shipping them one at a time.

Maybe Roy could ship a whole batch, like 2 or 3 dozen shrouds, all at once to someone stateside to ship them out as a proxy when one gets purchased instead of shipping them one at a time.

Yes, I've been thinking about this. First I need to find someone who wants to be responsible for that. But since shipping will then be limited to the States, I won't offer them worldwide. Selling them from the junkyard is perhaps the best option then. Unless that person is willing to ship internationally. And I would have to arrange the painting to be done as well, like scottjua offered, unless I skip the wrinkle coating altogether.

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd be down... I missed out on your shroud run as well... damn crappy Canadian Peso :(

I've got an unfinished shroud from Roy and It's a thing of beauty and has inspired me to do a very different kind of Vader build.

i will be the proxy, or whatever else you may need. If Scott cant do it, is the wrinkle paint people used on the DEC Droid Caller a got match for these? I don't want to offend whomever painted them before but a Roy designed shroud with a Scott paint job would be amazing

BTW, got my ESB kit, its awesome!

I'm really looking forward to my new kobold & clamp cards - I can't wait to put the finishing touches on my Graflex 2.0.

I just snagged the Heiland version, attached to a reflector, with no flashgun for $12. They are out there if they are suitable for you.

I just snagged the Heiland version, attached to a reflector, with no flashgun for $12. They are out there if they are suitable for you.

Ew yuck, I don't want to any Heiland parts close to my saber :p :lol I want accurate parts ;)

:p

Nice. I hope Roy decides to offer the MPP shrouds again someday.

I got my most recent order in today and FedClowns searched it. Lucky for me they didn't lose of damage any of it.

Between this and my previous order, I'm able to get started on some TFA sabers.

I'm coming up short on grip rivets, though. Roy, I'd like to purchase some more from you when I place my next order. I know my local hardware store has some that look close, but I prefer yours.

The clamp covers look pretty good. :thumbsup Thanks again for offering these items on the RPF.

DSC04675_zps2yfqoeq1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back