Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

Re: Various OT lightsaber parts (TFA clamp cards now available)

I just got my TFA clamp card dans Kobold clip w/ D ring from Roy and they are amazing.
I can't wait for the clamp cover as it's basically the last thing I need to order to fully upgrade my upcoming Graflex 2.0.

Thanks for the great products and service Roy ;)

Various OT lightsaber parts (TFA clamp cards now available)

Hi all,

Roy here, from WannaWanga.

I've taken the MPP shrouds (and DV ESB set) from the shop because of a bunch of reasons.

The most important one is that it has been a real pain in the *** to get them coated properly. At this moment I only have a few left and they're all finished badly. I have stripped and repainted some of them several times, and still they're not correct. The wrinkle paint is very hard to apply and there are many parameters that influence the quality.

Another problem is the shipping and handling. The shroud is the only part that requires shipping as a parcel (in a small box), all the rest is done by airmail. Besides the high Dutch price and long shipping times for the buyer, the Dutch post also requires me to fill out a customs document, which takes a lot of my time.

These of course are none of your problems, but it makes sales very unattractive to me.
I hope I made some people happy with the shrouds I sold, but I will not continue selling them.

One last thing: I'll be abroad for a couple of weeks, and a friend is taking care of the orders in the meantime, but won't be able to handle the shroud parcels. I'm willing to sell the poorly painted 'leftovers', but only towards the end of March.

To end with a more positive note: I am very much looking forward to sell the Graflex clamp covers for the TFA lightsaber, which will be ready end of March.

Take care!
Roy
www.wannawanga.com

Pfft. Who ISN'T a design expert for a pan-arabic inventors tv-show recorded in the middle east.

;P

Roy, i need some more T-track, havn´t made up my mind yet what. For sure 1x E-11 and 1x saber.

Additional i would be interested in 2 of your "bad" shrouds.

I´m not in a hurry - shall we handle this before your trip, or relaxed when you are back?

Edit: i don´t care how the paint on them is - one will be stripped to the bare metal, the other i can paint myself.

Also interested in two of your bad shrouds and another set of E-11 track....could you PM me with a total shipped to Germany, please?

thx man :)

Various OT lightsaber parts (TFA clamp cards now available)

Lichtbringer OdiWan72
Hi guys, T-tracks can be bought as usual. No shipping fees.
The bad shrouds will be $35 each + $20 for shipping combined, but I can only ship them end of March. I'll make a list and put you guys on it. I'll make a count tomorrow to check how many exactly are left.

Last edited by a moderator:

I take 2 shrouds. Will order the t-track along with them, that way you don´t have to cover your free shipping on them. :)

That's cool Roy, thanks.
let us know, when you're back and we can manage the whole transaction including the E 11 t track then...no need to send stuff any earlier (as long as my name is written on two of you bad shrouds ;) *hehe*)

@Lichtbringer @OdiWan72
Hi guys, T-tracks can be bought as usual. No shipping fees.
The bad shrouds will be $35 each + $20 for shipping combined, but I can only ship them end of March. I'll make a list and put you guys on it. I'll make a count tomorrow to check how many exactly are left.

I'd like to be added to the list for one please if possible. I'm waiting on a Parks MPP (about 8 weeks now) and was going to wait till it arrived to order a shroud from you, but if you're stopping production I'd like to grab one now and hold onto it. Please let me know what you would need from me.

Well I guess I need to get in on a "bad shroud" too. [emoji1417][emoji1417] add me to the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everybody, for all your support!
I've added you all on the list.
That list is now closed, because all of them are now taken.
Pfft..that went quick!

I'll send you a PM in a couple of days for the payments.

Roy

That's too bad about the shrouds. They're such a boon to the community. I managed to buy 2 and am very happy with them.
Thanks for all the hard work Roy!

I'm kicking myself so hard right now... I kept putting the Shroud purchase off until I could afford the ESB Vader kit. Now I be boned... :\

But Roy's work is exceptional, so I should be happy with what parts are still available...

Bummer, I too was planning on getting a Vader shroud at some point for an MPP replica.

You can get a Heiland off ebay pretty easily, steal the shroud, and then have an extra flashgun for a custom saber. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back