Various OT lightsaber WannaWanga parts (new ALU MPP shroud)

Re: Various OT lightsaber parts (TFA clamp cards now available)

Are the Kobold clips still on track to be restocked soon? I need to order a few...

Roy do u thinks it safe for me to wait to order the cards so when the clamp covers are ready I can have it all shipped at once? probably going to order a kobold d ring as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Various OT lightsaber parts (TFA clamp cards now available)

Roy do u thinks it safe for me to wait to order the cards so when the clamp covers are ready I can have it all shipped at once? probably going to order a kobold d ring as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Danny, it's completely up to you. I don't mind shipping twice. I think the Kobold clips will be ready somewhere next week, but I'm not sure yet when the clamp covers will be ready. That might a bit longer.

Roy
www.wannawanga.com

Last edited:

Yes they are. I expect them to be ready somewhere next week.

Roy
www.wannawanga.com

Roy, I have to admit, when I first scanned across "Kobold" a few pages back, there was a few milliseconds that I thought you were recreating Kobold Droid Callers... I got quite excited for that small amount of time.. You already have a wrinkle coat from the Vader shroud. I mean.. you're halfway there!

Roy, I have to admit, when I first scanned across "Kobold" a few pages back, there was a few milliseconds that I thought you were recreating Kobold Droid Callers... I got quite excited for that small amount of time.. You already have a wrinkle coat from the Vader shroud. I mean.. you're halfway there!

Waaahahaha!!! Halfway there!!

Thank the maker that Dave from Dark Energy Creations already makes a nearly perfect replica (except that my clip is better! ;D)

Waaahahaha!!! Halfway there!!

Thank the maker that Dave from Dark Energy Creations already makes a nearly perfect replica (except that my clip is better! ;D)

HAHA! Yeah, Dave's work is quite exceptional. He's does everything with awesome quality. His Kobolds look amazing.

*That sounded a bit sarcastic.. Not intentional. Completely sincere.

Last edited:

New clamp card arrived in the mail today!
new clamp card.jpg

Roy are you planning on a TFA kit like you have with ANH AND ESB ?

Yes I am. But I'm not sure about the accuracy of my current T-track vintage replica for the TFA set. It might not be correct, and I don't know yet if I can replicate a new profile.

QuOTE=roygilsing;3905543]Yes I am. But I'm not sure about the accuracy of my current T-track vintage replica for the TFA set. It might not be correct, and I don't know yet if I can replicate a new profile.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. I ordered a graflex from roman so it will be a while until they are done so I can wait and see. Also I figured the production order there grips for the movie from you anyways. : )

I already have a ROTJ card for the v2, but I was wondering (sorry for the dumb questions, i've researched but want to be 100% sure). Is the TFA with silver solder the most accurate?

Your kits are amazing, I got a 3 Cell this week, going to order some parts!

I just put the finishing touches on my Heiland Synchronar-to-ESB/ROTJ Vader conversion and took this quick snapshot when it dawned on me that I've got a lot of wannawanga parts on my sabers!
The Parks/Korbanth TFA Graflex has a wannawanga circuit card,
the Roman Tatooine Obi has a wannawanga exactra strip,
the Parks MPP Vader ANH V2 has wannawanga t-track and MPP shroud,
and the Heiland ESB has wannawanga t-track that I originally bought 9 months ago or so plus a piece of mylar tape to cover the old bulb release hole.
IMG_1134.JPG
Great stuff, Roy. Thanks!

Last edited:

I just put the finishing touches on my Heiland Synchronar-to-ESB/ROTJ Vader conversion and took this quick snapshot when it dawned on me that I've got a lot of wannawanga parts on my sabers!
The Parks/Korbanth TFA Graflex has a wannawanga circuit card,
the Roman Tatooine Obi has a wannawanga exactra strip,
the Parks MPP Vader ANH V2 has wannawanga t-track and MPP shroud,
and the Heiland ESB has wannawanga t-track that I originally bought 9 months ago or so plus a piece of mylar tape to cover the old bulb release hole.
View attachment 592209
Great stuff, Roy. Thanks!

Amazing! Thanks for sharing! I like the wall mount too!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back