Hasbro Hero Millennium Falcon Modification

Thanks Scratchy,.....it is a fun project & its even better to work on something that is a great base to start with,....there are some fantastic paint jobs done on this toy...without any modifications,.....I have no master plan.....I just keep cutting bits off & replacing with parts that I think look a bit better....I know I could almost stop at any point & paint her up

Thanks Joberg,.....I got a good lot done this weekend

As I said I bought some of FZ6 (Tony's) parts off Samster,....the 2 F1 boxes & the thruster actuator rods...the rods were designed to replace the rods which were on this toy,...but I made the plates a bit larger....(cause they are larger on the 32")...so the rods are a wee bit shorter, so I lengthened them:

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1624.jpg

IMG_1625.jpg

The sidewall dry-fitted:
IMG_1626.jpg

I opened up the vent things on the jaw & made new walls for it with card
IMG_1627.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

Mark, GREAT info on our weathering techniques, thanks!

John, looking great mate, how did you create the undercuts where the mandibles meet the top hull plates? Cut and shut?

Mike

Dam good job :thumbsup
Thanks leyrich

Fantastic work Jaitea!
High regards
MARK
Thanks very much KramStaar,.....really loving your paint job

Holy Falcon !!! Looks great....Like what you are doing to this Hasbro....the engine details.....WOW....very nice indeed !!!

Thanks gyoung,.....have to figure out how I'm gonna light it!!

Its not SA but I haven't enjoyed working on something as much as this in years.....

View attachment 444588

Regards
MARK

Me as well it's brilliant fun

Righteous work, J!

Mark, very good rendering; excellent paintwork.

R/ Robert

Thanks rbeach

Mark, GREAT info on our weathering techniques, thanks!

John, looking great mate, how did you create the undercuts where the mandibles meet the top hull plates? Cut and shut?

Mike

Thanks very much Mike.....yep I cut right through removed the plastic then closed the back of it back in again

Some wee bits added:

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Thanks very much for looking

John

Ooooh Jaitea do you have Instagram? Add me! @Tabasculosis

Your Falcon is looking amazing...I've been cautious about starting mine because i'm so scared of the plastic ....

That is looking great. I don't have the patience to do all this to mine. I've done the lighting and repainted it. I was going to buy some plasticard and make the replaced panels rather than use the stickers (and I still might ) but for now it's looking better than it was straight from the box. One thing I also contemplated was to get some very small computer fans and make the engine vents functional. Although I've not taken any pics of the weathering effect yet, here's some pics of the lights.Yy2e24431.jpgYy2e24443.jpgYy2e24439.jpgYy2e24438.jpgYy2e24437.jpgYy2e24436.jpgYy2e24434.jpgYy2e24430.jpgYy2e24432.jpgYy2e24446.jpgBy the way, the red leds underneath flash but the docking ring ones are static. The engine lights are on a seperate circuit too.

Last edited:
I haven't been on here much recently and my model is having a little break while i get a few bits done round the place but..... wow J..... that's looking just spot on.
Yours is going to be just completely "Empire screen sweet".
That's a term now. :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back