1/144th Prometheus scratch build

Gosh! I'm really saddened to hear this! The Nylon Gag's posts were one of my favourites. A funny, warm and giving guy and such a talented scratchbuilder to boot. Condolences to his family. He sure will be missed around here!

Gone way to soon. Gag was my #1 scratch building inspiration. Looking at his tiny details and greeblies really put a building fire in my belly! He was the man!

This isn’t the news I hoped to read in this thread. We chatted over at fb after having met here. What a loss for us and his friends and family.

Been a lurker on here forever but one of the main reasons i became a member was the unbelievable level of talent on here, and among some of the very best was this gentleman's work. Rest well sir, and my deepest condolences to his friends and family.

I remember seeing this thread years ago, must have been near the start. Mind boggling attention to detail, this was a massive project and he managed to keep it alive all along. Made pretty impressive progress too from the looks of it. Sincere condolences all around for his friends and family.

I do hope, as this is still a modeling forum, that somehow the stars align and this huge endeavor manages to get passed on to a competent and passionate modeler who will do it justice. I'm not sure how often that ever actually happens, but to think of it tossed in the bin by family who might not know what else to do with it would be a true shame.

One of the most skilful scratch builders here, I was in awe of his attention to detailing and the degree of invention he showed turning out those fantastic homemade greeblies into kick ass engine parts. This is such sad news. My condolences to his family and friends. A true talent lost well before his time.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back