1/144th Prometheus scratch build

It was just posted on another forum that Anthony Legg aka The Nylon Gag has passed away suddenly..
He posted on FBook that he had surgery last Thursday,... don't know, but might be related...
He will be missed, ...extraordinary talent and a real nice guy...
Cheers Gag

That is terrible, terrible news. The man was an enormous talent and seemed to very much enjoy life.

My heartfelt sympathies to his family.

It was just posted on another forum that Anthony Legg aka The Nylon Gag has passed away suddenly..
He posted on FBook that he had surgery last Thursday,... don't know, but might be related...
He will be missed, ...extraordinary talent and a real nice guy...
Cheers Gag

OH NO!!! My heart goes out to his family and friends. He was an absolute inspiration to me and to many of us here. He will DEF be sorely missed. I raise my glass, tip my hat and bid you heartfelt and fond farewell...

May you Rest in Peace, brother.

Last edited:
Was shocked to hear about this devastating news. My heartfelt condolences to his family and loved ones. You inspired so many people with your work, Gag, RIP.

Yes indeed,...made friends with him over on Scale model addict, when he was doing the Red Bull Delivery Ship.....very talented guy.....

I can't get this out of my head....haven't even met the guy,....PM'd & chatted on FB

My thoughts go out to his loving family

see ya Tony

J

Clicked onto this thread having seen and enjoyed the film . Was reading through it being amazed ...

Didn’t know the gentleman had passed away so suddenly . Sincerest condolences to his family and loved ones .

The strange thing is , having just read through it recently - I can’t help recalling his opening statement on the 1st post ...

How awful. Deepest sympathies to his friends and family.

I never met him in-person, but his presence here was warm, intelligent and funny. He will be missed.

Such an incredible talent. He is missed by so many! I'm really saddened to hear this news.

His thread: Scratch Built Delivery Ship 3011AD, The Nylon Gag MK.1 - https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=151174 was such a joy to follow!

One of his trademarks was the use of these tiny golden rod greebles, like the ones pictured here:

Picture%2520436.jpg

Once I asked him where he got these because I wanted to use them for a project I had been working on. He was such a kind guy. He went out of his way to send me a bunch absolutely free of charge.

You were an inspiration to us all Gag. Now you can build to your heart's desire in primer paradise. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Primer - RIP friend.

Picture%2520436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back