Avengers: Infinity War (Pre-release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

Second avenger movie is also with thanos... so he will gather them in this one guess

Guys: EMERGENCY!!! A 3 year old boy is going in for heart surfer tomorrow morning, need an IRON MAN to go to his bedside today!!! You pick the time. The hospital is in Ramona Ca., near San Diego. I would go, but I'm in L.A., 2.5 hrs away plus an hour away from my IM suit. Call me and I can give you the mothers number. (323)630-6432, Spiderstang,AKA Peter.

I'd like to see Nick show up down the line with his absence being that he was working on organizing his Secret Warriors. That could be an introduction of new heroes for phase 3

1280666-catepillars_team_1.jpg 1210070-scw10.jpg 1673374-teamgray.jpg

I hate that this is a reaction type video. None of the footage looks new to me. All of it seems to be clips from previous movies. I don't want to see some idiots reaction in astonishment to old clips. It's crazy.:thumbsdown

I hate that this is a reaction type video. None of the footage looks new to me. All of it seems to be clips from previous movies. I don't want to see some idiots reaction in astonishment to old clips. It's crazy.:thumbsdown

None of the footage looks new because none of it was, it wasn't the actual trailer, it was a teaser for the trailer. If you noticed at the end it said that the actual trailer was coming tomorrow.

None of the footage looks new because none of it was, it wasn't the actual trailer, it was a teaser for the trailer. If you noticed at the end it said that the actual trailer was coming tomorrow.

Yeah I get that, my reply was more about why would they show us people's reaction to 5 year old footage. I don't get that. I don't mind the teaser being old footage, just the reaction shots.

Yeah I get that, my reply was more about why would they show us people's reaction to 5 year old footage. I don't get that. I don't mind the teaser being old footage, just the reaction shots.

It's meant to get people excited for the trailers release. Showing where they came from with clips of past movies and audience reactions to the past trailers I thought was a pretty smart and creative way to go about it. It's better than some stupid twitter post. "Tomorrow we will release a teaser trailer" ....oh, okay. I dig it. I hope the trailer delivers.

I really like what they have done with Thanos here as opposed to his previous incarnations . And what an epic cast. Marvel just seems to nail it every time!!!

Awesome trailer! Revealing enough to get the feel for how they are tying it all together, without giving away all the details.

I really like what they have done with Thanos here as opposed to his previous incarnations . And what an epic cast. Marvel just seems to nail it every time!!!

Had not been following any of the casting or rumors, so I didn't realize they had cast Thanos or were changing his look from his previous appearances. While I love the casting, it was a little off-putting to see him look more human. Maybe it was because he didn't have his helmet. Don't know.

Is this latest incarnation closer to his comic look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back