Avengers: Infinity War (Pre-release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Avengers: Infinity War

So you are wondering if he will become a grey (haired) Hulk?

:lol! No , not what I really meant ( though is that a possibility ? )

It’s going back to what I think I saw in the movies trailer at approx 2:00 min . Hulk seems to be sporting a short back and sides hair cut !? ( is the grey still there ala when he’s Banner - but difficult to see ? ) , it seems quite different from what he’s been shown with so far in previous outings .

Ged

Sooooooooo many characters, this has to be the most ever, screen time is going to be short for many.

Thanks for sharing that clip ! With the MCU growing this big this fast I have only one question left: (when) are they going to introduce the X-men into the MCU (if this hasn't already happened) ?

Most likely, they won't, other than possibly a few major cross-over characters (like Wolverine). They couldn't before now because they didn't have the rights to them.

Most likely, they won't, other than possibly a few major cross-over characters (like Wolverine). They couldn't before now because they didn't have the rights to them.

They 'claim' it won't happen until after 2020 - that none of the planned movies will have them and they don't plan on changing anything.

Even so, i think wolverine would be hard without Jackman. Still too associated with the part in the public eye. Some, you'd be looking at a 3rd actor between the originals, current versions, and then pure Marvel set.

They 'claim' it won't happen until after 2020 - that none of the planned movies will have them and they don't plan on changing anything.

Even so, i think wolverine would be hard without Jackman. Still too associated with the part in the public eye. Some, you'd be looking at a 3rd actor between the originals, current versions, and then pure Marvel set.

This almost makes me wonder if they wouldn't just do a clean slate all new cast for the mutant characters and write off all the Fox films as alternate universe stuff.
Except we still have some of those coming...

Sooooooooo many characters, this has to be the most ever, screen time is going to be short for many.

Two years ago, Russo brothers said they had over 60 characters in mind in putting into the next two Avenger movies. I'd love to see the Netflix MCU crossover into the big screen, even a momentary glimpse of Daredevil, Punisher, Jessica Jones would tie everything together, and we can all rest easy and say, yep, they were there when Thanos came to town, instead of just referring to it like "the incident" from Avengers 1.

Subplot speculation, based on observed phenomena, that I haven't seen mentioned here...
Some have noticed a couple things. First up, this piece of concept art for Thor:

infinity-war-thor.jpg

Even if the specifics differ for the finished costume and prop, he's got a new weapon of some kind. The haft is longer than Mjollnir's, but it's no spear. Then there's this bit from the trailer:

thor.gif

That's not Thanos' wheel-thing. I have also noticed a distinct lack of Thor in any of the Earth scenes. Additional tidbit: Peter Dinklage has been cast in an "undisclosed role". We have one on-set photo of him with dyed-red hair and van-dyke:

news-00104960-peter-dinklage-dyes-his-hair-red-03.jpg

Some have speculated that he'll be Pip the Troll. I kinda hope not. I'm siding with those speculating that all of the above, plus this new shot of Thor being flown somewhere by Rocket (and a bored Groot) in the new TV spot from yesterday:

avengers-infinity-war-thor-rocket-groot-1080542-640x320.jpeg

...is related to him working with the dwarves who originally forged Mjollnir to make a new weapon. There are a few in the comics to choose from, be it the axe he wielded before being given Mjollnir, or the warhammer that's shown up in the Ultimate comics. Me, however likely or unlikely it may be, I'm hoping for Stormbreaker.

--Jonah

Interesting article here, people spotted what looks like it could be Captain Marvel in the Superbowl trailer.

I haven't seen any version of Captain Marvel concept art that has Carol wearing a longcoat over her costume. What people seem to be seeing as the gold star looks more to me like skin above neckline. I've seen people looping and lightening that one-second shot and I'm pretty sure it's Wanda.

--Jonah

B-but... now there won't be a Marvel movie releasing on Free Comic Book Day! That's, like, blasphemy!

I'm confused...We all know it's alomst all of the Avengers vs Thanos and The Black Order....

But what about the Sokovia Accords? Are the Avengers going to deal with it or completely ignore it? I wonder if there will be political arguments about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back