Captain Cold - CW The Flash

The goggle trim was done in thin EVA.

Do you happen to know what the mAh rating on your battery was? I'm feeling a tiny bit smarter now. =) I've done quite a bit of reading on this, but it just doesn't seem to sink in... I'll think I've got it, then I'm not so sure. And this is why I'm an artist, not an engineer (my brother got those genes). LOL

Just for fun, a few shots of the Cold Gun work in progress... EVA foam smithing FTW =)
IMG_3163.JPGIMG_3173.JPGIMG_3253.JPGIMG_3254.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3163.JPG
    IMG_3163.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3173.JPG
    IMG_3173.JPG
    977.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_3253.JPG
    IMG_3253.JPG
    689.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3254.JPG
    IMG_3254.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Seriously?! Nice! I did a cursory look last night but didn't see one... hopefully my custom "parka" will be cool enough for me to survive in Florida. Let us know if you pick one up.

So I keep meaning to share these progress shots with you guys, but always get distracted and never get it done.

I'm pretty pleased with the way my goggles turned out. I learned a few things in the process, so I could probably do a better job, but they're good enough and I can always go back and play if, by some miracle, I manage to not finish this at 2am the night before the convention.

View attachment 731284View attachment 731285

How'd you get the blue lenses?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back