Iron Man: Bleeding Edge w/3d files

Just a little spot filler here and there before final primer coat, sand, and paint :)
uploadfromtaptalk1421174152128.jpg

So, a friend of mine is practicing making helmet molds, he's got the supplies to play with. Anyhoo, in about a month, I may have a cast helmet or two to sell. I'm not taking any money or anything until I have the cast helmets in my possession. So keep an eye out in the coming weeks. I'll post then in the junkyard and have a link on this thread. Fyi there will not be a run of these, it'll be just the 1 or two I will get from my friend, and he will not be selling copies either.

Last edited:
Has anyone made any progress with a pep unfold? I've been playing with it but I have no idea what I'm doing, I seem to make it worse every time!

no more updates?
Unfortunately not at the moment. I'm working on two other projects at the same time as this.

Steampunk sword
uploadfromtaptalk1423239452353.jpg

And casting my Batman Beyond costume
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=197428

Not to mention I'm the costuming director for the Amazing Arizona Comic Con coming up next weekend.
I plan on tackling this armor more after I finish a couple of my other projects. This armor is bucket list costume for me actually. So I will get it done :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back