Iron Man: Bleeding Edge w/3d files

damn looks like i found this post too late. Wow these are some amazing files! the helmet 3d print version link doesnt seem to be working though, any change of a reupload or email copy? :)

i think he means the "link to the file " not the file is not working .
i had the same problem that is why i asked or the obj earlier .
i am still working on a low poly symmetrical version
its hard lots of unused "stuff" it must have been a nightmare to print and fit
i am trying to cut the helmet to fit the mask as well as you might have found from the print
so really just rebuilding it .
how is it sitting on your head it seems like the file might have a hard time looking out the eye holes ?
your final paint looks great by the way

sorry, i meant the link for the 3d print files loads but 4shared says "Insufficient permissions to access or modify the resource." every time. really interested in trying one of these on my 3d printer, always wanted to print an iron man helmet and bleeding edge was always a beautiful design, fantastic modelling work you've done on him :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant believe i found this thread. I have been DYING to make a bleeding edge costume, and there is absolutely nothing on the internet that can help. I have made a mark 7/bleeding edge hybrid before, but id really like to make an accurate bleeding edge. Is there any way someone could possibly make files for a foam pepakura build?

Hey everyone, I apologize that I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I've been working on numerous builds. I heard from the 3d artist and he said that he is too busy to finish the lower half. I checked the 4 shared links and they seem to work. For those who have issues with downloading them, try a different browser. I am loading the entire upper body for those interested in breaking it down on their own. I believe it has been scaled to the right size... or at least in the ballpark.

Btw... I'm selling my helmet for $300 with free shipping to the lower 48. Anywhere else, buyer pays the difference

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

That would be nice please do so, btw i'm new here but i've started using pepakura for a while and i LOVE it. So it would be nice if someone could unfold the files and give them away for free maybe??? Thanks.

Did a PEP ever get completed for the bleeding edge armor? I would like to make a variant on that armor that is the Iron Skull from Averages Assemble.

I sent this thread to Gaiatron for recommendations for unfolding. I know I totally do, but if there's still interest in getting this unfolded for foam/pep, let Gaiatron know! While we all wait for a mk 46 build down the line, this would be great to build before then. Who's on board to test build if it gets unfolded??

Hey everyone, I apologize that I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I've been working on numerous builds. I heard from the 3d artist and he said that he is too busy to finish the lower half. I checked the 4 shared links and they seem to work. For those who have issues with downloading them, try a different browser. I am loading the entire upper body for those interested in breaking it down on their own. I believe it has been scaled to the right size... or at least in the ballpark.

Thought I'd ask, is the project stalled indefinitely unless there's an artist to finish the bottom half?

hi there. i am making my version of the bleeding edge. i do this freehand and only of pictures i found on the net. does someone have the helmet for pepakura?? really need help with that. thanks! 20160304_224805.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back