Dutch comiccon end of march

Yarooon

Sr Member
So Facts is over for this year and we have been asked for 2 other conventions one is falling together with star wars celebration in USA So might not be possible to go there
The other one is dutch comic con first edition
Whose intrested in joining us in Utrecht netherlands at end of march ?

I still have to send An email for conformation that we are going or not

Just looking for Some more people who can join us there ;)

More details later

Hmmzz.. Interesting.. I have family living near Utrecht. Maybe i'll go. Depends on how big it is and who is coming (guests)

Niels brought this to my attention, I could probably fetch some Star Wars props and bring them along, need to see if it doesn't collide with anything else though.

Is there any news regarding an rpf booth or so? I have plenty of lightsaber stuff to display however I am a bit hesitant due to high values ... and constant surveillance to prevent stuff being stolen ... since it does happen ... even at SW CE II in Essen.

Chaim

Stargatefan and I have tried to get in contact with the organizers ... and they have promised us some info ... but none so far .... a bit frustrating

As being part of 'De Stripdagen' organisation ... I've heard there were all kinds of powerplays going on backstage ... with organisers being ditched and replaced ... so perhaps try contacting them again ... once more?

Chaim

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back