Walking Dead Rick Grimes Season 4

Shirt is a goodfellow & co long sleeve shirt. They can be bought at Target for 30$ For the hatchet pouch, nite ize also makes one that is in blue which is a great alt.

Yes! Waiting on the goodfellow shirt in medium because its out of stock everywhere near me (it sold out the day i went to buy it!). I was going to go with the blue nite ize but didnt for 2 reasons; his current pouch in season 9 seems different and darker, and the blue nite ize model seems too small for the axe, as it is meant to hold a flip phone. The model i bought seems to hold the axe quite well and the shape seemed more accurate. Also the one i bought was half the price haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! Waiting on the goodfellow shirt in medium because its out of stock everywhere near me (it sold out the day i went to buy it!). I was going to go with the blue nite ize but didnt for 2 reasons; his current pouch in season 9 seems different and darker, and the blue nite ize model seems too small for the axe, as it is meant to hold a flip phone. The model i bought seems to hold the axe quite well and the shape seemed more accurate. Also the one i bought was half the price haha

Hatchet fits nicely in the blue one. I used it before but by now it's all torn to hell. I can send some pics of it next week when i'm home again if you are intrested. And yes, the pouch in season 9 is a new pouch.

Hatchet fits nicely in the blue one. I used it before but by now it's all torn to hell. I can send some pics of it next week when i'm home again if you are intrested. And yes, the pouch in season 9 is a new pouch.

Sure! Would love to see what you did with yours and how you modified it to hold the axe. [emoji1360]

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back