Can someone with an intact Kenner Alien answer this?

Really? I thought for sure it had to have some sort of pressure tab thing.

I just got a reproduction dome and there is absolutely NOTHING holding it in place. Not that I'm complaining, the price was right and it's much better than having no dome at all.

Dam, no wonder they all got lost.

Div.6, visit shogunplastics.com

Check out the gallery for pictures (down at the time of this posting). They have a contact form through their site. They also sell on eBay but their prices are a bit higher there. Same items are cheaper through their site. I paid through Paypal and had mine in less than a week. They offer smoked (accurate?) and clear.

Mine and my brothers were both smoked. Ours were bought at JC Penney's when they went on sale.

I have one with the smoked top as well. I also have the original box. It has pictures of a little kid playing with it, like it's the coolest toy! My

parents bought it years ago, and scared me to death as a child.Now being one of my favorites, they gave it to me. He still creeps me out a little bit! Lol!

alien.jpg alien3.jpg alien2.jpg

Last edited:
Still in it's box, awesome!

I tried buying one off a kid I knew in high school but he kept changing his mind about it. I finally lost patience with him and told him to forget it. Years later I bought one from a collectibles store through the mail (this was before the internet) or around $90 with only the dome missing.

Domes were smoked. I remember prying one open in the store just so I could see his jaws move lol!

I've got one in a plain white box. One of the test shots. I really want a MIB store model.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back