Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Oct 13, 2014, 8:32 PM - Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #1

Here is an original, production made, League of Shadows armor set and 3 swords.

The armor is urethane and made for stationary background use, but is still quite cool. The gauntlets are stiff urethane with velcro closures and are stunning. The hinges are cast in. The leather gloves are in perfect condition and include attached hand plates. Also included are the ultra rare face mask and shin guards.

I have 2 long hard plastic stunt swords in perfect shape. One I think is Ducard's from the outdoor training duel scene because it has a black blade and a diamond (rotated 45 degrees) hand guard. The other has a black blade and a traditional square hand guard, which I think is Bruce's from the interior scene where they stalk each other in the ninja formation. No scabbards for these.

I also have 1 short metal sword that is a real show piece. It is filed down (not sharp) metal with an incredible custom leather scabbard. These can be seen tucked in the back of the ninja armor in certain scenes. There are pictures of this sword (or its brother) on a prop tour from back in the day. Pretty sure the tag in the photos said it was 1 of only 2 made. I do not have the tag.

Assembled this from a few good sources. Might be willing to part with this stuff, BTW. I have never gotten around to making a mannequin and soft parts, but it would be easy to have a very accurate display.

-Tony

From
    Las Vegas, NV
    Oct 14, 2014, 7:14 PM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #2

Ok... THAT is awesome!
  3. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Oct 15, 2014, 4:36 PM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #3

Really nice set! I especially like the gauntlets
  4. Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Oct 15, 2014, 10:00 PM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #4

Thanks, guys.

Yeah, the gauntlets are definitely cool.

-Tony
  5. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Oct 19, 2014, 3:53 AM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #5

dark fantasic
    Feb 9, 2017, 12:38 AM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #6

That is an amazing collection! I have been looking everywhere for a movie accurate league of shadows gauntlet, glove combo. Where did you get those? I'm all kinds of jealous! :P
  7. Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Feb 15, 2017, 9:20 PM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #7

Thank, Tanice. I have been collecting for more than a few years and have nurtured my sources.

I am sorry to say I did sell these items, as I am trying to fund an all-studio-original Clooney suit from B&R. Still looking for a torso, if anyone can help.
    -Tony
    From
    313 D-Town ( Detroit )
    Feb 18, 2017, 8:23 PM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #8

I sold my gauntlet and gloves too. Sadly I did it before I got one of the movie metal swords. It would have made a great part of my display. So i am kicking myself over that one. But that's how it goes sometimes. Good luck on the hunt
    From
    Budapest
    Feb 19, 2017, 9:18 AM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #9

I'm impressed! That is awesome work!
  10. Member Since
    Jun 2016
    4 Weeks Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 5:58 AM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #10

thuth said: View Post
    Thank, Tanice. I have been collecting for more than a few years and have nurtured my sources.

I am sorry to say I did sell these items, as I am trying to fund an all-studio-original Clooney suit from B&R. Still looking for a torso, if anyone can help.
    -Tony
    Do you have more images of these and some close ups?
    I'd love to create a 3d model of them.

Or can you tell us who you sold them too?
    So I could ask that person.

Gesendet von meinem BV8000Pro mit Tapatalk
  11. Member Since
    Dec 2005
    4 Weeks Ago  Nov 13, 2017, 10:21 PM - Re: Batman Begins - League of Shadows ninja armor + swords #11

In general, if I sell originals, especially rare pieces, I leave it to the new owners to identify themselves and decide how much to share. Or not.

Sorry. This approach is more common for original collectors than replica builders. I can say that I believe the new owner is a member here.
    -Tony