All Metal all Silver Blade Runner Blaster - "THE GHOST"

Hirohawa

Sr Member
I present my just finished Blade Runner Blaster - "The Ghost"

Had to give this a shot after seeing the awesome Tomenosuke silver blaster and especially after Phasepistol posted those newer pics. Luckily Richard Coyle made an amazing set of clear grips that are super super clear so off I went. Wanted mine to be all silver so started with a Worldcon Sidkit as this version has metal Steyr ammo housing and magazine. After a ton of sanding and polishing I am done.

Sidkit Worldcon base blaster Has been heavily modified with:

- Richard Coyle Outer Grip frame
- Richard Coyle Clear grips
- Richhard Coyle inner grip frame
- Don Parker Aluminum buttplate
- Don Parker Steel Site Rod
- Mspaw Steel barrel
- Real oversized WWII EE8 binding post from Andy here on the boards
- All bolts have been replaces with Stainless Steel
- Clear blue LEDS in ammo housing
- Blue LEDs in site rod
- Stainless steel slotted screw from hardware store
- Tomenosuke .44 rounds to honor original version that inspired this build.

This build would have been impossible without all the great talent on this board (and Propsummit.com) making parts and sharing info.

Thanks all!

Wow!
That looks so slick, with the all metal ammo clip and nice grips too.
Sadly i missed the Tomenosuke run, Might just have to get my hands dirty with a kit soon.

Thanks Guys!

The Camera definitely picked up a lot of fine scratches not visible to the naked eye. Gonna try some pics in daylight.

Wow, love your work! Seeing this is bitter sweet for me though... a week ago I saw the polished Tomenosuke custom with clear grips and decided I had to have one. I recently received the assembled Tomenosuke (which is amazing) and decided when my kit version arrives I'm going polished silver. Although I'd planned to keep the ammo housing and barrel black as per that all-inspiring Tomenosuke custom. I do love your all silver version too though so I'll keep mulling over that one. And the blue LEDs are a stroke of genius! So I'm super stoked to see this and to know Richard still does clear grips (was just about to message him and ask), but super gutted you bet me to it! Ha ha. Well done mate, awesome job.

Man that version is a visual FEAST !! It looks so REAL - like a police issue. Incredible work. Every flippin' detail is perfection.

Fantastic work there! Looks absolutely stunning! Love the blue leds. Im currently working on a 3 d kit right now. How are the blue leds wired if you dont mind me asking. Making my green leds to light up but havent found much info on how the wires run. You need two of them like a old west gunslinger!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back