Mikey from NickleOdeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Trutles

Replicant X

This is the result of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle based on the 3D animated series.
A client wanted an outstanding character suit for halloween and to be able to use it for kid's parties too.
Planning already to make all four. Hope you all like it.
MICHAELANGELO NINJA TURTLE replica.jpg

That's a great looking costume! Looks a lot like the promo costumes from Nickelodeon. :thumbsup Any chance of a tutorial/progress pics for us turtle fans? :lol

Is there any chance you will be doing more of these guys any time soon?
I missed out on your run on this forum for the other turtles and was hoping there was still a chance to get one.

We can make one for you if you want. Let me know and we can coordinate with you. :thumbsup

Is there any chance you will be doing more of these guys any time soon?
I missed out on your run on this forum for the other turtles and was hoping there was still a chance to get one.

Shells now are larger than originally. And we added shoulder straps for better support. They are made to be hidden under the green suit. But this client simply put them over shoulder because it is faster.

Interesting, you changed how you designed your shells in these pics? What made you choose the shoulder straps?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back