NeoRutty's Prop Projects - ANH Stunt Stormtrooper Bucket - Pointers requested?

Re: Finishing my O.T. Saber Projects -Ba-BAM! (or Ba-bANM2!!)

While most of this stuff is packed up while I attempt to sell my condo (no prop fun til the new house WITH GARAGE) I do have an update, So may as well post it!

This arrived!

15764478133_f7f7dbdb70.jpg

in mirrored shots... (don't have two... heh)

16198581657_03c7d4387d.jpg

16196866368_1fe220dc48.jpg

Couple of chips out of it, but can't complain!

It's at my buddies til he visits in June... but my stuff is packed til then anyway... so I'll just have to live with the pics he sent.

So close to comp-leeete....

15233898060_d446c62107.jpg

Then I'll have to see what I can do about getting the crap paint off the grenade and finishing this up!

Last edited:

Awesome! Congrats!!! Welcome to the club!!! Where did you manage to score your booster?

Awesome! Congrats!!! Welcome to the club!!! Where did you manage to score your booster?

Thanks! A Booster club, would be the name, I assume...

Off a gun parts board... didn't really think I would ever find... almost 2 years looking.

With the flashhider no less!!! ... I loath you ... I so loath you for having all your parts before me ... who started looking back in 1981!

Chaim

Last edited:
Last edited:

Might want to flip that Graflex clamp around too. ;)

Once more leave that genuine rusty grenade alone will you . . . or let's swap once I've got mine . . . -hmm- always need to make 'bling bling' sabers from a 'used future' galaxy ... grumble, grumble :wacko

Chaim

Once more leave that genuine rusty grenade alone will you . . . or let's swap once I've got mine . . . -hmm- always need to make 'bling bling' sabers from a 'used future' galaxy ... grumble, grumble :wacko

Chaim

No no... that pic is deceiving... Not rust at all. the real color is like a tan paint. like beige. If it looked like it does there (rusty), I wouldn't have an issue. In fact, Teecrooz took a bunch of the beige paint off already to see what condition the grenade was actually in cuz it was slathered on so thick.

I will take proper pics and show... it's not a good look, and takes you right out of the Star Wars world and into beige-painted dummy grenade land.

Sorry for the rant ... :lol ... I remember now you showed me an ugly tan grenade ... I still loath you just for getting that flashhider ... will you use it somewhere hidden inside?

Chaim

Last edited:

Not sure yet...Still have all the spare parts from everything else... may use it on a replica booster for origins display...

Or inside... but until I have in hand, not sure how it all fits together.

Congrats! Oh, and I didn't remove any paint. That's how it arrived. :)

I will be sure to send up the other grenade parts when I send the male balance pipe.

Last edited:

Congrats! Oh, and I didn't remove any paint. That's how it arrived. :)

I will be sure to send up the other grenade parts when I send the male balance pipe.

must have misunderstood somewhere!....

But paints gotta go! I'd rather let it be bare and rust naturally in the Vancouver BC 8 months of wet fall...

And the male balance pipe will finish it off... for a while... :D

Woot!!!^_^

awesome man. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on it.

Hey, cool, you found one! Was it that one gun parts board I told you about?

Sorry for the rant ... http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz258/Sym-Cha/lol_zpsc41e1f37.gif ... I remember now you showed me an ugly tan grenade ... I still loath you just for getting that flashhider ... will you use it somewhere hidden inside?

Chaim

Not sure yet...Still have all the spare parts from everything else... may use it on a replica booster for origins display...

Or inside... but until I have in hand, not sure how it all fits together.

Not quite sure what you guys mean by using the flash hider in the build... The cone itself doesn't come off that base... It's a solid piece. You need the muzzle break or booster bearing like the replica ones that Chris was selling in order to incorporate it into a build. I'm personally buying a replica booster from Roman so I can use my flash hider as a display piece. :)

Hey, cool, you found one! Was it that one gun parts board I told you about?

Yup. It was never listed, but I asked a guy who was selling other parts and lucked out. Cone attached just made it sweeter.

Not quite sure what you guys mean by using the flash hider in the build... The cone itself doesn't come off that base... It's a solid piece. You need the muzzle break or booster bearing like the replica ones that Chris was selling in order to incorporate it into a build. I'm personally buying a replica booster from Roman so I can use my flash hider as a display piece. :)

That's how I have mine... ^_^ Good thinking.

Pretty much my plan... beat up a replica and attach it to the cone. Use in display with the other parts from the origins...

- - - Updated - - -

Woot!!!^_^

awesome man. I bet you can't wait to get your hands on it.

Going to be a painful wait. But after looking this long, not a big deal... Everything is chaos in my condo anyways... would rather wait til the next place when I can set up properly.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back