Newly Developed: NOSTROMO Papercraft (1979 "Alien" Movie Ship)

Flexserve

Hi guys / gals,

For the anniversary of 1979 Alien coming Oct 7th; I'm sharing my NOSTROMO files. The ship's hull is done, but can always use some touch ups by members. Here are the files and please upload if you change them so we all may benefit and have our own personal little NOSTROMOs. Yes, the files are editable.. ;) no lock. They were made by me and another guy..so they are free to all to copy, repost, modify, recolor, etc.. I have tons of other projects going, so any mods or enhancements would be GREATLY appreciated.

Download: **************
2.8Mb

No passwords, crazy wait links, etc..enjoy.

Cheers!

EDIT: 20th Century Fox wrote me a Cease and Desist letter !!!!!! Apparently they are pursuing all fan based creations too under their IP.

Last edited:
It's beautiful! :) Thank-you for sharing. I have the awesomely detailed and sizable SULOCO on my build list, as well. paper craft is definitely a rewarding hobby.

They sent a C&D on an item you were offering for free? If you are willing, I'd love to know what the C&D said specifically. If you don't want to post it publicly, please PM me.

They sent a C&D on an item you were offering for free? If you are willing, I'd love to know what the C&D said specifically. If you don't want to post it publicly, please PM me.
Sent in a PM. I have no wish to draw ANY more attention from them. If they are willing to go this far for 1 person and a free creation (zero monetary gain), I do not wish to "press the test."

I was a fan, and that's all.

Cheers!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back