Taken 3 (Post-release)

Re: Taken 3 or as the cool people call it, "TAK3N".

Liam Neeson is too good to be in Expendables 4. Expendable franchise is meant for washed up action heros.

Neeson still has a few good films left in his tank. I really enjoy his films especially Non-stop. Movie was entertaining.

He is not exactly versatile though, he wanders thought every action film with the same look of intensity in every scene.

Taken 10:

Bryan MIlls escapes from his retirement home on his Rascal scooter to find his missing nurse. Movie ends when he realizes that she was just on vacation.

I would watch Liam Neeson rescue his kidnapped hamster :lol

I can hear it now.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Mister Fluffypants go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

They should have the taken guy fight Bourne, imagine how light-hearted that would be.

I haven't seen the second and I have no desire to.

What the hell is a Tak-Three-N anyway? Very poor spelling.

I haven't seen the second and I have no desire to.

What the hell is a Tak-Three-N anyway? Very poor spelling.

I'm pretty sure it's either a type of after-market exhaust for the BMW 3-series, or it's some kind of automated external defibrillator.

Either that or its short for TAKe 3 N call me in the morning, which is probably what the doctor will tell you after you watch the movie (judging from the 2nd). :p

Looks way more interesting than the 2nd one, that's for sure. Although I feel like it's going to be hard for them to not rip off the Fugitive with that plot-line. Especially after seeing how casually they knocked off other films in the 2nd installment...heck, I already saw a sewage tunnel, haha

I wouldn't mind seeing this.

I gotta say the reference to the phone call in the first film was cheesy, but gave me chills at the same time!

I watched taken2 and fast forwarded through most of it. It was awful and I am hard pressed to believe a 3'rd movie will be any better.

"I have a very special set of skills--"

"Yeah, yeah. We know about your skills from the last two Eastern European cartels you dismantled. We're ready for you."

"Well...I have....other skills! Other special skills!"

"Oh yeah? Like what, tough guy? Needlepoint? How to make the perfect pie crust from scratch?"

"Just you wait! I'm the Martha Stewart of assassins!!"

"We'll be sure to have some throw pillows and a vase of chrysanthemums ready for you."

"I could kill you with a single chrysanthemum!!"

"Whatever. Say goodbye to your car, pal. Next time, don't be habitually late on your payments."

"GIVE ME BACK MY CAR!!!"

"Hahaha Goodbye, *******!"

>click< >dialtone<

I liked the first one, but didn't like Taken 2. Curious about this one though.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back