Pepakura Designer Lauching Viewer

Extremis86

Guys,

I've been going nuts trying to find a way to get prompted for a password on Darksides MK7 Ironman files. They are password protected but he gave out the password. Every time I try to open a file in designer it automatically closes it and opens it in viewer. I've checked the settings in designer, looked online, restored to default settings, and uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Anyone have any information to help me out????

Thanks in advance guys.

It wont give me the option to enter the password. I click the file, designer opens for a split second, closes, and then the file opens in viewer.

I'm not sure about this specific file, but some files are non-editable, so Designer defaults to Viewer. I've come across a couple files like this on the web.

It wont give me the option to enter the password. I click the file, designer opens for a split second, closes, and then the file opens in viewer.

Any of his version 2 files, like the new helmet file, come locked without the option for a password. Basically, read only.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back