ILM Studio Scale Y, X wing, and OTHERS large pics for reference

scottjua

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll try to get more... but feel free to post your own.

I just did these and figured best to share them, but wasn't sure which thread to post... so here's a new thread:

Open in new tab/window for HUGE pics

Ywing1.jpg

Red Y withe tie fighter kill count on underside of nose
redJammer.jpg

shipmodelsXwings.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ILM Studio Scale Y and X wing large pics for reference

Awesome, thanks! The one with McCune masking the X-Wing is labeled red 5, but is actually red 6. Notice the red canopy.

Re: ILM Studio Scale Y and X wing large pics for reference

I'll see if I can find more.

Sorry about the mis-label on red 6, I just looked at the wings and thought I counted the stripes right when naming the image.

Holy Maker! I've never seen any of these this big! Come to think of it, there are some I have not seen at all. Thank you so much for posting these! Followed! There is no chance I will miss possible hi-res Y-wing photos.

Haha, I don't have time for... ok fine, here.
Keep 'em coming. These are great photos. Thank you for posting!

I got the Rinzler ebooks, I need to go through them again. I do not know how to extract the images from them like this, so it still is great you are posting them.

yep...that's where they're coming from. I can't figure out how to extract them directly, but 30" monitors means, they display at full size anyway.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back