Sankara Stones Project -Translucent and normal version

Happy new year, guys!!

I want to show my recent video about the last test for my sankara translucent stones. This is how the stones light up when the last stones standing together the others on my future display. My brother has done the circuit with some program options and effects. I hope you like the film effect, improved in the final and definitve montage. Please, see until the end

I will give more info when the moment arrives ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, I don't know if I can afford a set, but I'm definitely in for a normal and a glowing version of the same rock, probably the one he ends up with after the fight with Mola Ram.

These light up stones strongly resembles the Cradle of Life orb from Tomb Raider. I would love it if you created the orb too.

Jeez Pedro, you keep making this look better! The flickering light gives it the right mystical look and the way it fades in and out is fantastic. I am definitely in if you do a run of these.

Yup, the lit version is on my list of must-have Indy props. Looks amazing!! Please do a run!

Guys, I hope this weekend I can have all the circuit installed to show a video

This is a pic of how look the stones on display. This is the first casting from the mold. Paint and patina are needed once the electronic is inside the two parts (stones and display)

15784747393_fa862cf3c8_c.jpg

Attachments

• 15784747393_fa862cf3c8_c.jpg
    15784747393_fa862cf3c8_c.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
The illuminated stones look fantastic and your circuit assembly for powering the LED's is very clever.

Please add me to the interest/order when you begin accepting names.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back