Mork from Mork & Mindy

EmmaInCandyland

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anybody know how to complete Mork outfit? I've been hunting the puffy down vest, but no luck so far, anybody know the brand of it? Also does his badges actually exist? Or were they made for the show?
Also, I'm trying to find the shirt, but no luck either x), could be the stripey one or the other one he usually has. He also seems to have different pair of suspenders during the show haha ^^ The clips change time to time and the rainbow colours order too.

mork-mindy-mork-mindy-1978-4-g-104495.jpg

I'm sure I could make the moon badge easily though :)

ss-140811-robin-williams-mork-mindy-2128.jpg

robinwilliams-mork-morkandmindy.jpg

Well I finished the design of the moon, I'll try to make the badge later on and see how it looks :)

Anybody know where I can find the pointing hand? Or does anybody of you own one? :p

Yeah, I tried to look everywhere for "vintage" badges like this, but couldn't find anything... I believe the clown might be a real enamel badge, but not sure about the rocket, hand and moon (maybe the moon actually, but yeah)...

They used to sell replica suspenders back in the 80's. I had them :lol
They pop up on eBay all the time. They were licensed and were pretty close to the originals.
Google search and you will find them for sale elsewhere too.

I looked for them but most of the time they are suspenders for children and the badges that are going along these are pretty small I believe. I did look for them but no chance so far... Seller either doesn't ship to the uk or item goes over $100... The moon badge reproduction is actually not so accurate, even in design. So I'll try to make my own XD.

Well I managed to get a pair of suspenders, I still don't like the moon badge much, so I might make mine, was just waiting to see the size and design on this one ^^ The hand one is fine, but I think it's meant to be blue instead of black for the sleeve, and the pointing finger is more "pointy"...

$_57.JPG

By the way, which shirt do you rather prefer? The multicolour one or the green/orange striped one?

I can't seem to find the right suspenders either, the belt clips look to be fairly large, and the sense of the rainbow is difficult to find, it's often like the one I managed to get, but in general it should be in the same order (for the colours)...

I heard some of the costumes were actually Robin's personal stuff - I had to verify it via the documentaries, I watched couple of weeks ago, when he passed away. But don't take my words for granted, since I am not so sure myself.

I wouldn't be surprised to be fair, but I think they tried to get as many replacement as they could, as the suspenders changed quite a few times.

So Here is the badge I made (the picture on the right, is the actual badge he had), it looks a little bit bigger because the suspenders are not 2" wide, so that's why.... but it should "look" at the right size with the correct suspenders. I will try to make a 3D pin though, or find someone willing to make it for me, just to see if I can get a wee bit closer of the the actual ones.

DSC_0522.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I'm also doing a Mork costume this year. I managed to ebay a blue ski daddle vest with red and yellow stripes that looks pretty close. What did you do to make your moon badge? Also, did you find a clown or rocket ship pin?

Do you have a picture of the vest? Curious to see it, I can't find anything close to it :x

I made 2 other badges, I can send you one if you want =), I think I will make the rocket and clown pins, and if not succeeded, I might ask someone to help me out x)

Omg I'm really jealous! The vest look amazing!! What is the brand if you don't mind me asking?

Yes I did, 3 moon badges, but as buttons, technically ^^

Thanks! Wow, too bad it's been sold! :x

I think I have found one!! But no green inside, and the colours are yellow orange instead of orange yellow (for the stripes).. Should I still take it?

Last edited:
I believe the vest he wears is made by "Ski Daddle" (which is a division of "Pack-in Products, INC")
They were in North Hollywood back in the day, but I am pretty sure they are long gone now.
This one is close, but the wrong colors (and a women's vest)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/185829982/super-dope-80s-ski-daddle-down-vest

Do you think they could made done the reversible green/blue one for the show? Or did it actually exist?

Also, yeah, should I take the one I found?

Uentitled_1.jpg

Just colours are inversed, jut wondering if I should wait for a more accurate one, or take this one x) How often do they pop up?

The inside of the vest (the green part) seems to be similar to another product of ski daddle:

458.jpg

Like this one, but in green x)

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back