Mork from Mork & Mindy

Have you ever guys realized that the multi colour shirt has different colour combination? Which one do you like the most? ^^

sssssss.jpg

So this is the suspenders I got ^^ I don't know if I should make the sides in black like the ones he has, they look really good ^^

Last edited:
Whilst re-watching Mork & Mindy I have taken some screen grabs of Mork's rock climbing shoes.

Shoes.
Morks Climbing Shoes.JPGScreenshot_2015-01-17-03-04-43.pngScreenshot_2015-01-22-14-26-46.png

Hope these are of help to you.

Last edited:
Mork's vest was definitively made by "SKI DADDLE" a division of "Pack-In Products"
The shell & lining were nylon. Insulation was 50% duck down and 50% small waterfowl feathers.

I just today received this little purchase from eBay (see below). It's the exact same "brand" finger pin used in Mork & Mindy on Robin Williams' suspenders. It looks like the pins were not custom made, but were indeed just off the shelf. It was ironically framed in a box, and had a label on the back that said "Fine Arts Gallery. Original Oil Paintings. 39-10 Union St. - Flushing. Tel: 763-3410." They didn't say how old the item was. It is rather cheaply made, and looks almost hand made. I paid $25.00 for it... totally worth it! It's a bit yellowed due to the varnish aging (it was coated on one side). It is approximately 1.5" X 2.5". I'd love to find the moon pin next!
Mork Pin 1.jpgMork Pin 2.jpgMork Pin 3.jpgMork Pin 4.jpg

Last edited:
I just today received this little purchase from eBay (see below). It's the exact same "brand" finger pin used in Mork & Mindy on Robin Williams' suspenders. It looks like the pins were not custom made, but were indeed just off the shelf. It was ironically framed in a box, and had a label on the back that said "Fine Arts Gallery. Original Oil Paintings. 39-10 Union St. - Flushing. Tel: 763-3410." They didn't say how old the item was. It is rather cheaply made, and looks almost hand made. I paid $25.00 for it... totally worth it! It's a bit yellowed due to the varnish aging (it was coated on one side). It is approximately 1.5" X 2.5". I'd love to find the moon pin next!
View attachment 779891View attachment 779892View attachment 779893View attachment 779894

OMG!! Jealous! :p

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back