Mork from Mork & Mindy

I have no idea on the shoes. I imagine they changed frequently through the show, so it's hard to pin point. You will have to let me know how your badges turn out.

I have no idea on the shoes. I imagine they changed frequently through the show, so it's hard to pin point. You will have to let me know how your badges turn out.

Will do, thanks :). Concerning the shoes, they didn't change much actually, he's wearing the same ones :)

I finally found suspenders that matched the sense of the colours, with the right clips :D!!!! *yipee* I might try to make the extremity black, as the ones he has in the serie have black extremities hehe

$_57.JPG

hand.jpg

What do you guys think the width should be on these?
I see 1 1/4" to 2" wide

I'm pretty sure it's 2" wide, the original one that was made was 1 1/4", and on me it seems a wee bit too small in width, considering I am the same height as Robin Williams was (170cm), it makes me believe the width is more likely to be 2" :p

This is what 2" looks on a person:

il_570xN.246564618.jpg

Last edited:
Well I just discovered that the Wilson Hotshot shoes cost around $700 to $1000 as they are pretty rare! SHAZBOT!

By the way, do you guys know where to acquire one of the long sleeve shirt? I couldn't find any accurate ones :x

Thanks

The pants are Ghurka pants or British officer pants i forgot their official nomenclature.

I have a pair just like those.

This thread brings back fond memories, have not seen the show since it orginally aired and you would have loved the 70's emma! :lol

The pants are Ghurka pants or British officer pants i forgot their official nomenclature.

I have a pair just like those.

This thread brings back fond memories, have not seen the show since it orginally aired and you would have loved the 70's emma! :lol

I would have ahaha! I kinda want to make a girl version of Mork, so I don't know what would be best, a trouser? A skirt ? A long skirt? Jean? Not sure haha

I found a great website that seems to sell a really similar Ghurka pants (onlinemilitaria). I might take one of these later on:

Gurkha_Trousers.jpg

What would you say the blue pants are? A Chino?

Last edited:
I found a nice pair of rainbow suspenders at the thrift store earlier this week and thought of you, Emma, but realized the shipping costs would prolly make it uneconomical for you.

I found a nice pair of rainbow suspenders at the thrift store earlier this week and thought of you, Emma, but realized the shipping costs would prolly make it uneconomical for you.

Hey, thanks for thinking of me :)! Well I was not looking for any suspenders, the colour alignment was really important for me, but I bought a pair almost 2 weeks ago, I have just received it! It looks stunning! Will take a picture tomorrow maybe, depends how busy I'll be x)

image.jpg

I couldn't get the correct suspenders in time for Halloween unfortunately. I also wanted to get some blue high tops and put some orange laces in them. For the shirt I sewed on quilted shoulder patches and elbow patches. Ohh and I also ran a tube up through my arm and under my collar so I could drink from my finger!

View attachment 399898

I couldn't get the correct suspenders in time for Halloween unfortunately. I also wanted to get some blue high tops and put some orange laces in them. For the shirt I sewed on quilted shoulder patches and elbow patches. Ohh and I also ran a tube up through my arm and under my collar so I could drink from my finger!

Pretty cool! Where did you find the shirt then? ^^

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back