Cheap Arkham origins inspired Suit

Potassium

Hello this just my very first costume ever and i am only 13 year old, so please give me some useful advice to make my armour look more awesome! Thanksfile:///Users/jeffreylau/Desktop/Batman%20making/IMG_1409.JPGfile:///Users/jeffreylau/Desktop/Batman%20making/IMG_1410.JPG
file:///Users/jeffreylau/Desktop/Batman%20making/IMG_1411.JPG
file:///Users/jeffreylau/Desktop/Batman%20making/IMG_1431.JPG
file:///Users/jeffreylau/Desktop/Batman%20making/IMG_1432.JPG

You have to upload the files to a host. You can't just link them like that from your hard drive. Use something like photobucket.

IMG_1410.JPG

And can u guys give me advice on how to make a batman cowl? I would like to do a paper mach type of cowl because i don't have the money to buy the good cowl selling in the internet
And pepakura is also fine but it just failed two times when i was trying to do the arkham origins cowl by JFcustoms pep files

Try it again! Don't give up. It took me a couple times to get mine how I like it. You've done some really nice work on the body armor so I think you can pull off the cowl too. Just take your time and work on nice clean cuts. Good luck!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back