My Michael Myers Buried 2 Mask

Horrorfanatic66

Thought I would make a thread on this masterpiece

My quick thoughts on the buried 2?
Since myn arrived a few days ago. Its a great mask, does it need to be seen in person to get the true feel of how great the mask is? no, in my view I do not see it that way, has plenty of taken detailed vids and pcs, so what I have seen is what I expected. A great mask and I will give my positives and negatives of the Buried 2

The positives
I do not think I have seen another detailed RZ mask out there, waiting on his half mask and it completes my personal buried collection. The attention to detail on the texture of the mask, the hair, the box it comes in, makes this one special collectors piece. It is probably the best RZ Myers mask ever made, maybe behind the first buried. But the extra rotting on the mask, and seeing how it looks like it is crumbling gives it extra marks. A true collectors piece for any hardcore Halloween collector

The negatives
The 400 price tag, is it fair? its half and half, its tough to get any great mask like the B2, but HSS you could buy a artifect or a relic, get it a repaint and it can do the job good enough, it is not a Buried 2, but it avoids that huge price tag. But I do think I overpayed, but that is what you pay for a limited edition Buried mask. At times I feel its not a screen accurate mask, but a custom piece, but I see other angles and Dela has hit this out of the park. In the movie, the mask does not enter these rotting stages, but I like that add on with the rotting stages of the mask

Rating of the Buried 2? 8/10

Pics
Buried 2 in the box

Buried 2 with my Dream Sequence

Buried 2 out of the box

The place is a bit of a mess, moving places in october

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back