New Prop Maker Looking For Advice On FE Ike Cosplay

FuzzyWuzzyGamer

Hello i am new to the major league of prop making and i have decided on my very first project (aside from the monado, and shovel knight) and that is Ike The Radiant Hero from fire emblem, From the picture the only things that 100% stump me is the Greaves, Shoulder Armor, And legs, the sword i can find plenty of tutorials on youtube but not a damn thing on what type of Armor ke is wearing. What i would LOVE is some help on techniques and tips for this project thank you so much! ike.jpg

I can't comment upon what *type* of armour he's wearing, but I think they would be feasible to construct with any number of base materials. The reference material even lends itself well to cardboard, EVA or Worbla construction, with various cloth layers underneath. Check out Evil Ted's channel on Youtube for some foam armourmaking tutorials. You could also pick up Bill Doran's Foam Armorsmith books if you prefer that format of tutorial. Kamui Cosplay covers a number of Worbla techniques on her Youtube channel & through her books. I'm not familiar with many cardboard tutorials out there, but the basic patterning techniques between all three are rather similar.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back