Dragoncon 2015 Star Wars Group Cosplay...

MatrixSpoon

Sr Member
Hello and Welcome to the Dragoncon 2015 Star Wars Group Cosplay...
View attachment 376790View attachment 376789

There are many people that cosplay Star Wars, at Dragoncon, sadly we only see 1 or 2 photo shoots, that happen at times that we all are not able to meet up at...We all love those moments walking around the con especially the Marriott, and seeing that HUGE group of people cosplaying in a group and say "Man I wish I was a part of that"...Well this past 2014 Dragoncon, I was in my Dark Lord Starkiller outfit, and only lasted an hour and a half. I know next year to have a ice vest. None the less, I saw a group that I would have loved to join but was not a part of.

With that, I thought to my self, about having a Group meet up, and not just one be several, that way if your not able to make it one day you can make it the next day...We can have a meet up and then all go down to the Marquis level of the Marriott to get photos taken of the Group...

I'm already heading an RPF meet up for Thursday, a basic meet and great for all the RPF members, there we will have badges for everyone. If your interested in this you can check out the Dragoncon 2015 thread here: http://www.therpf.com/f68/dragoncon-2015-a-223568/

My friend helpfulnerd started a thread for anyone interested in joining his X-Wing Fighter Pilot Football Team Cosplay.
He's Porkins (Red 6) and I'll be Skywalker (Red 5) If you're interested you can see the thread here and make sure to secure your character name and get involved:
We are also working on an X-Wing Fighter Pilot Football Team, If your interested in that you can see the thread here:
http://www.therpf.com/f79/rebel-x-wing-pilot-football-costume-group-costume-dragoncon2015-223656/

If your interested in the Star Wars Cosplay Group for 2015, please comment and let us know, we will be updating more information and locations and times, closer to the event. Like I stated before we will most likely have at least 2 meet ups...One on Friday & One on Sat...and possible a 3rd depending on how many people we hear from and want to be a part of this epic group...​

Thank you for your time and consideration...can't wait to meet and see & meet you all...

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back