Any Jim Henson Labyrinth props/items out there?

Laura28

Hi there all, nice to meet you!

Does anyone know of anyone selling any items or props etc. from this movie? I have loved this movie since I was a kid and am utterly obsessed. It would make me so incredibly happy and complete me, to own something from it =D <3

I have been searching high and low, emailing, bidding and all that but so far it has been fruitless =(

It makes me so sad to think that all of it may be gone

Thanks for any helps

And in the meantime, there are some really accurate replicas worth getting and displaying.... the next best thing to an original :)

Thanks very much for all the replies,
I've been in touch with profiles in history and they said they had nothing! Do you know what they have?

Which replica items are good? I'm sculpting my own left door knocker at the moment, will take a bit of time to get it right but I'll post the results :)

Also, any thoughts on the dakin and co plush Ludo? I want him, and I have an opportunity to buy him but do you think he will lose his value? Do you guys display your collectibles?
I worry I will put him in a cupboard to keep him safe and it will lose the point lol

Profiles is lying then. They have shown pictures at comic con of a few muppets stating they are in the auction.

Muppets from space : screen used full Gonzo & Pepe.
Muppet wizard of oz: I think gonzo tin man head.

Maybe 1 or 2 other things. But I'm thinking they will go in the 15k-30k price range.

Unless the items were pulled since then or someone made an offer they couldn't refuse for them at the comic con display.

I would love to see your finish door knocker. I've Been looking for replica one to have in my room. Well if you will maybe sell them down the line.

Ohh ok I'll definitely keep an eye out then on their site thanks, though I certainly don't have 15k lol, it would be cool to see them.

Yeah I'll definitely post the pics, I've not sculpted all that much but am working extra hard on this as I want it to look brill :)

Maybe Brian or someone from Henson caught wind of it and had them pulled.

Jim was adament about having NO Muppets in private collections

Profiles is lying then. They have shown pictures at comic con of a few muppets stating they are in the auction.

Muppets from space : screen used full Gonzo & Pepe.
Muppet wizard of oz: I think gonzo tin man head.

Maybe 1 or 2 other things. But I'm thinking they will go in the 15k-30k price range.

Unless the items were pulled since then or someone made an offer they couldn't refuse for them at the comic con display.

I would love to see your finish door knocker. I've Been looking for replica one to have in my room. Well if you will maybe sell them down the line.

Maybe Brian or someone from Henson caught wind of it and had them pulled.

Jim was adament about having NO Muppets in private collections

I think you are right on that. I almost had a heart attack when I saw the display with the pictures. Never seen a muppet itself up for sale and likely won't still.

I don't think most other people can afford 15k + for a muppet. But some crazy people got fat loot to burn. Sadly I'm not one of those crazy people. Lol

A nice replica to have tho is the MR Kermit , Animal and Gonzo photo op ones. They are the closes thing to can get to a real one. I have Gonzo so in my collection. Someone just had a mint one up for sale in the junk yard. But it just sold a few days ago for a cheap price of around 190 dollars.

Hey Monkey I saw the pics! was it Beaker and Gonzo? It says they were on display but didn't mention they were up for sale, so likely they've been pulled like you thought

Didn't Brian pass away from a heart attack earlier this year?

No, That was the other son. John Henson died of the heart attack this year. Brian is the CEO / owner of the Jim Henson creature shop. Which he judges on of the syfy show of the same name.

laura, I didn't see a beaker one. But Gonzo & Pepe ( the prawn shrimp guy) for sure. If you google profiles in history comic con display muppets. You should get a picture of them or two. Beaker would be dope too tho.

I think there's some Skeksis utensils in auction right now on Propstore..big bucks though. On a side note It looked like Russ Adams and a few other were trying to drum up interest in a second season Of Jim Henson's Creature Workshop.

A few former members have come forward with some original props from Dark Crystal I remember a few years ago.

I have a couple clear resin shards from a friend and a purple shard in crystal from Relicmaker.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back