Don't call me Junior! My Indiana Jones LC costume

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a "the best of Indy" Last Crusade type of costume. The hat is Raiders style since that is easily the best look for it ;) the rest is mostly Last Crusade screen accurate-ish.

I will add more pics when I acquire more stuff for the costume. Comments & critique is always welcome :)

The crown jewel:
Indyhat.jpg
Penman's Raider hat in pure beaver

Most of my other gear:
MyIndyLC.jpg

:facepalm

I've never actually looked at that hat in detail before. There is a bowtie on the side. I can never look at it the same way... :wacko

Holy sacred camels Marcus, serious collector items you have there !

Love the jacket :thumbsup

I remember clearly, it was 1986 :lol (true though), I drew the jacket on a piece of paper from pressing pause on the grainy VHS :lol, & had one made in brown leather by a tailor,

Wish I still had it :(, your is making me nostalgic (in a nice way :D)

I like your presentation style! :D The Cross looks great in the man-bag.

lack of style... I just tossed the stuff on the floor and snapped some photos :D the bag is great, you can actually fit the cross, the diary and the binoculars in it. Though I wouldn't recommend it.

Great set! You even have a Webley Green revolver there! Your whip looks like it's wound into too small coils though.

The Webley is a must :D it's "only" a resin copy, but it is still phenomenal :)
Possibly, I can't say I have any experience with whips. It's originally a Magnoli whip but I have since dyed it much darker.

Holy sacred camels Marcus, serious collector items you have there !

Love the jacket :thumbsup

I remember clearly, it was 1986 :lol (true though), I drew the jacket on a piece of paper from pressing pause on the grainy VHS :lol, & had one made in brown leather by a tailor,

Wish I still had it :(, your is making me nostalgic (in a nice way :D)

haha thanks :) hence the whole "spared no expense" ;)
I love the jacket too, I wear it daily basically. It's a Wested LC and it was made in early February, so it's still pretty new. 1986.... I don't remember anything clearly from that year, seeing as how I was only two years old at the time :lol you should get a new one :) I definitely recommend Wested. I am going to order another one. I have a list of changes I want done. Like bigger pockets, because in the film Indy can clearly fit the grail diary in his pocket, yet I cannot.

I have only worn the stuff individually. I guess I'm holding off on that until I have at least the right pants and shoes. Not seen in the picture is my shirt, tie, gun belt and web belt for the pants.

Wow, awesome jacket!

Thanks Emma :D most of the credit goes to Wested, obviously ;)
I would highly recommend getting a jacket from them even if you're not an Indy fan, or a fan of their other film jackets.
My next jacket will hopefully be even more awesome :) though it will never be "screen accurate" since I'm 6'7 / 200 cm tall, which Harrison sure as heck is not :lol

Is there a real big difference between the beaver felt and the rabbit felt (besides price:wacko) that Penman offers?

Yes, quite. But you really should ask John about it. The cheaper version is actually slightly more accurate to the films. So you don't have to go with the crazy expensive option ;)

Very cool! I need to get a good headpiece. I bought one off of ebay "just to have one" and also as a place holder for a more accurate, better made piece.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back