Episode VII Stormtrooper

Was going to compliment till the comments came in . Pepakura = colouring book... Ok mate put away your ****ing playdoh then and make it out of metal.. your logic is retarded

Was going to compliment till the comments came in . Pepakura = colouring book... Ok mate put away your ****ing playdoh then and make it out of metal.. your logic is retarded

I'm just going to sit here and giggle for a while on the multiple layers of irony packed into this. It's like a Turdcuken of Derp. :lol

Awesome work.

That's one of the things I love about the RPF, the films not even out yet and there is a great replica already!

This is a.... joke? Right? Please say yes.

I don't think English is his first language. I think he's a little tiny Armenian man that learned English from Harold Ramis in "Stripes" and now he can only communicate through broken, unconnected phrases and 50's doo-*** lyrics.

"I met her on a Monday and my heart stood still. You're a retard. A-your'e a retard."

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, RPF censors????? You censored doo-w.o.p. ?? 50's pop music is too racy for you? Seriously?

These Stormtroopers are featured prominently in the teaser trailer. It's on YouTube. The helmet is absolutely brilliant!!!

15714038729_ce435a97dd_o.jpg

15714038749_9cdee4be2b_o.jpg

15900084795_cb75f769c8_o.jpg

15714038789_5f7f8f0329_o.jpg

15280445983_b68242ccbf_o.jpg

Amazing job Ozmandius - great skills as always.... However, like I said and warned earlier IF you make something from one poor quality ref pic it is a big risk, which has been proved in this case with the newer shots from the screen grabs, that the face is infact much more deeper set and on another plain from the one you've created (white objects can be misleading when over lit making them appear flat and featureless). Your helmet now shows to have a wider looking face than the screen helmet. But like you said you are going to constantly re-tool it till its perfect so no big issues for you, thankfully :)

Amazing job Ozmandius - great skills as always.... However, like I said and warned earlier IF you make something from one poor quality ref pic it is a big risk, which has been proved in this case with the newer shots from the screen grabs, that the face is infact much more deeper set and on another plain from the one you've created (white objects can be misleading when over lit making them appear flat and featureless). Your helmet now shows to have a wider looking face than the screen helmet. But like you said you are going to constantly re-tool it till its perfect so no big issues for you, thankfully :)

Uh... you do get the concept that this is a hobby and is supposed to be fun, don't you? The whole point of the exercise was to see how close I could get from just one photo. That was the challenge and the fun.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back