Fear The Walking Dead (spin off series)

Damage done. I dont see how this show made it past casting much less filming and then editing, screened, green lite then another season...

I'm with my folks. Things have gotten pretty interesting. The place Madison, Strand, Travis and Alicia are at now kinda reminds me of the game Dead Island.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Probably where the writers got the idea, they're so desperate they're knocking off games soon. Telltale games should make a walking dead game out of this show, maybe it'll make it interesting for once lol.

We now know definitively when the outbreak occurred. :)

I'm liking certain aspects of the show. For instance, I like seeing Chris' transformation into more of an it's-all-about-me character and how easily some people can just turn into killers.

And, as was pointed out, it's really the only zombie fix I can get right now.

I refuse to watch it after last year. I take major issue with the fact that 90% of the fanbase was pissed with their creative decisions during the first season (and very vocal about it), the creators said they would bump it up a notch, then we got the same crap in season two.

Does anyone know if they are renewed for next year? They can't be, right?

It's picked up A LOT in this second half of the season. It's SO much better now. It definitely had a slow start and season 1 was pretty lackluster. I like where it's going now and things are becoming more unhinged. I'm glad I stuck through it so far.

I just started up on this show. I'm almost to the end of season 2. I'm not really sure what most people's problems with it are. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I like seeing some other characters' reaction to the ZA. After last season of TWD I'm about tired of Rick's group. I'm enjoying these new characters. It's also nice to see that not all humans left are villains. With Rick's group, it seems like everytime they come upon a new community, the only question is--in what way will this community turn into bad guys? At least so far this show isn't a "here's an idea, but it will be a year from now before you see it."

But then again, I am doing a binge watch. I think both of these shows are better as that. Last season of TWD was the first one I ever watched in "real time" and I'm about tired of it.

I think some people want these shows to be a video game; just nothing but killing zombies. I have zero interest in that--both zombie lore and video games. That's why I waited so long to even give TWD a chance. But I'm glad I finally "turned". I enjoy them both because they are not that way.

I have enjoyed it. although I never got a chance to watch the last 2 episodes from last season, and now the first 2 of this season.

I just started up on this show. I'm almost to the end of season 2. I'm not really sure what most people's problems with it are. I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I like seeing some other characters' reaction to the ZA. After last season of TWD I'm about tired of Rick's group. I'm enjoying these new characters. It's also nice to see that not all humans left are villains. With Rick's group, it seems like everytime they come upon a new community, the only question is--in what way will this community turn into bad guys? At least so far this show isn't a "here's an idea, but it will be a year from now before you see it."

But then again, I am doing a binge watch. I think both of these shows are better as that. Last season of TWD was the first one I ever watched in "real time" and I'm about tired of it.

I think some people want these shows to be a video game; just nothing but killing zombies. I have zero interest in that--both zombie lore and video games. That's why I waited so long to even give TWD a chance. But I'm glad I finally "turned". I enjoy them both because they are not that way.

My problem with the show is that it's not original enough for my tastes, they could do a lot with this show since it doesn't have to follow the comics but instead they seem to be busy trying to follow TWD storylines.

Can someone tell me what episode was the last one that season 3 left on on before the break? I can't remember. I recorded episode 11 last night (haven't watched it yet, please no spoilers), but before that there was an episode called Minotaur/The Diviner which said 'first aired 9/17/17' but I didn't get to record it. Was that the last episodes before the break or new episodes?

Was last night's La Serpiente the start of season 3 part 2 or did I miss an episode?

Last edited:
Okay okay, when he said 'season 3 kick off' I misunderstood. Second half of Season 3 would have been clearer. Sometimes I'm too dense, I know it.

Can someone tell me what episode was the last one that season 3 left on on before the break? I can't remember. I recorded episode 11 last night (haven't watched it yet, please no spoilers), but before that there was an episode called Minotaur/The Diviner which said 'first aired 9/17/17' but I didn't get to record it. Was that the last episodes before the break or new episodes?

Was last night's La Serpiente the start of season 3 part 2 or did I miss an episode?

The last episode before the break was the one where Nick shot Jeremiah and ended with Madison delivering his head to the indian guy (can't remember his name now)

At this point I am just watching the show mostly because I started watching it from the beginning and it is still on.

i.e. it's something familiar to watch on Sunday night rather than it being something I anticipate watching

I usually DVR it, then watch it at 10 PM while settling down for Monday

Though it has been kind of a drudge to get through lately and I still haven't watched this past weeks episode since the Orville was delayed by football and I watched that on live tv instead

I found it interesting that they were using dowsing rods to hopefully find a better well. My Grandfather was as white as they come AND was an engineer - served in the Army engineer corps in WWI - when the well on the farm was going dry he used a dowsing stick and dug a new well and 150 feet down hit a huge water table.

Yeah let's f--ing kill off EVERYBODY. Chris, Travis, now Ophelia, now Nick is going back to being a junkie and dragging Troy with him while it appears Strand is going to betray them all. At least TWD still has those F--K YEAH!!! Moments, this show is like a blind orgy.

I actually thought it made perfect sense for Nick to go back to the drugs. Most junkies always relapse at some time and usually can only get clean when they really really want to. Nick didn't necessarily want to quit. It was just that the ZA and lack of drugs that made him quit. I always thought that the ease of him quitting was played out wrong. One episode of him puking in withdrawals and then he was perfectly fine. It doesn't work that way, especially with heroin.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back