Fear The Walking Dead (spin off series)

I'm finally current!
I'm interested to see how things go south with the Vultures, because so far (in the past timeline) they haven't been violent. It'll be interesting to see how things go so far off course, and what prompted Nick to kill El Camino guy.

There should be a running gag on the show where every time Morgan opens his mouth someone says "Morgan, shut up."
I know I say it every time he does.

Not a single thing made sense in tonights episode.

It's almost like they had the write everything in a way that defies all logic to create the confrontation.

Every decision the Clark family made was counter intuitive to survival.

Taking Mel and Charlie back to the stadium - DUMB, should have took them to the Vultures

Letting Melk leave with out Charlie - DUMB

Going to get Mel - DUMB

Hiding from the convoy as it drove by, instead f letting them know they had Mel - REALLY DUMB

Not getting into the Stadium as soon as they showed up - Stupid DUMB

Not shooting any Vulture that go out of a convoy truck to prevent them from unleashing HUNDREDs of walkers - DUMBBBBB

Nick not driving somewhere to avoid the Walker and beeping his horn to draw them off - UUUUGH

I gotta stop before I a stoke

Last edited:
It was pretty clear that she had been killed the way the whole season was going. My fear was actually going to be that they were faking us out like with Glenn and the dumpster.

I kind of like having mostly fresh blood in the cast. I think it keeps the show from getting to stale. look at The Walking Dead. People are tired of Rick doing the same things each season

It's not that I don;t like the characters, I'm not sure I'm not sure I could have maintained the same interest for this season let alone following seasons if it was more of the same with Madison, Nick and Alicia

I was just thinking it was going to be another Glenn fakeout, but after watching Talking Dead it really seems like she is gone. However, I didn't watch Talking Dead when they did the thing with Glenn and the dumpster. How did they talk about that? Could they just be jiving us?

While I am concerned how this show will go on without the number 1 and number 2 castmembers, at this point I still have more faith in this one than TWD. I'm just wondering who will be the driving force carrying the show. I don't think Morgan is lead character material. I really like John and Althea, but they just don't seem like lead material either.

Yeah this has turned into a dumpster fire for me. It started well, and the story structure in held my interest for a few episodes but it soon started to tank, with stupid character decisions and setups that had me shaking my head and groaning like a zombie. Not happy with it. At all. I'm going to move on to "The Terror" this week.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back