Fear The Walking Dead (spin off series)

Re: Walking Dead spin off series

I think I might prefer it honestly. Why? Because the writers have screwed up so many plot lines and characters they are not even recognizable.

Cases in point?

Lori and Andrea, the most worthless characters in television history. They were reduced to sex toys in the TV series, and barely even worth that. Write stuff set in the world without the anchor of what has been good writing in the comics and not make it into the garbage that has become the TV series. Much better chance for success there.

I agree they have SO much more freedom to take the series where ever they want. Granted they could do whatever they wanted with the original series but this way they wont have fans in such an uproar if they tweak something.

I don't know if I would watch it. I'm already losing interest in the original series.

Re: Fear The Walking Dead spin off series

Should be interesting, set in LA but filmed in Vancouver, I guess this means that things are going to look a lot greener than it really does here. It also makes me wonder if they're going to show people removing the bullet buttons from their ARs & AKs. :D

I may catch it at a later date.

I just binge watched the walking dead up to this season and while it is an entertaining show it is a one trick pony.

I am amazed how weak the writing is :unsure

I don't know if I would watch it. I'm already losing interest in the original series.

I may catch it on Netflix, but I have no interest in trying to watch this "live." I'm not sure there's enough going on in the MAIN show to justify a spin off. Plus, the title is feeble.

I may catch it at a later date.

I just binge watched the walking dead up to this season and while it is an entertaining show it is a one trick pony.

I am amazed how weak the writing is :unsure

That's why I stopped watching it. It's a shallow, stupid show about characters I don't care about and wouldn't lift a finger to save from a zombie. That's the biggest problem with most of these post-apocalyptic shows, you've got asshats as far as the eye can see, none with any redeeming characteristics. I vote to just let the human race die rather than these morons passing along their awful traits.

That's why I stopped watching it. It's a shallow, stupid show about characters I don't care about and wouldn't lift a finger to save from a zombie. That's the biggest problem with most of these post-apocalyptic shows, you've got asshats as far as the eye can see, none with any redeeming characteristics. I vote to just let the human race die rather than these morons passing along their awful traits.

I'd vote to see you used as zombie bait in the event of an apocalypse. :rolleyes

Something I just thought of, since this is being set in LA this means that they're going to have to get a lot more cars to line the streets in scenes where they show abandoned cars because if the apocalypse sits during rush hour, or just about any time of the day on certain LA freeways, they're going to need to be a lot more crowded than they've been on The Walking Dead so far.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back