D.C.'s Supergirl (tv series)

And more importantly, what's the costume going to look like? The classic cheerleader outfit? Midriff, no midriff??

David Rapaport, Casting Director for Arrow and The Flash is currently casting Supergirl.

Greg Berlanti who produced Arrow and Flash is also producing Supergirl. But since this will be on different network (CBS) as supposed to CW, they likely may not share the same universe.

B1IpxUTIAAAaNf1.jpg

Casting Breakdown for Supergirl TV Series Reveals New Details - ComingSoon.net

From the article:

According to the outlet, the producers are searching for "Caucasian females, age 22 to 26, to play 24" for the role of Kara Zor-El or Kara Danvers (a reference to the "Linda Danvers" version of the character no doubt) as she will be called on Earth. The site notes that "as the series’ mythology goes, Kara at age 12 was sent from her dying home planet of Krypton to Earth, where she was taken in by the Danvers, a foster family who taught her to be careful with her extraordinary powers. After repressing said skills for more than a decade, Kara is forced to bust out her super moves in public during an unexpected disaster. Energized by her heroism for the first time in her life, she begins embracing her abilities in the name of helping the people of her city, earning herself a super moniker along the way."

Another character included in the breakdown, though, is Kara's foster sister Alexandra “Alex” Danvers, who is described as "Kara’s gorgeous, brilliant, science-minded foster sister. Growing up, Alex was partly jealous of her sibling yet also fascinated by her abilities, prompting Alex to learn as much as she could about alien anthropology, sociology and culture. Today, Alex works for a secret government organization and, alongside her heroic sis, will face many challenges, both mundane and super."

Not a great looking costume but not bad, kind of disappointed that, yet again, they chose to go with the heavily textured look but at least it's not all over and they left the S smooth.

I am sorry but this suit completely exceeded my expectations!

I was honestly expecting a leather jacket and jeans look but they went VERY true to the comic costume.

The textures are nice and is consistent to how many of the suits are looking including Flash. Yes it tips to the man of steel costume but is distinctive.

A new take on the symbol, but still very accurate. A cape! How awesome is that!

The deeper hues are excellent and will look fantastic on screen.

My daughter, who is a huge Supergirl fan, LOVES it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back