Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

straps, buckles and other stuff :)
IMG_3827a.jpg

Thought about it bet there's no decent looking sawed off for similar price (~70 bucks) :p.

Dude, we can make a sawed off from the shorter one you pictured. My real sawed off shotgun (NFA registered) started off as a regular hunting shotgun.

Just a little chop-chop!

I believe the shotgun shells would go in the staff. ds101.jpgI have been doing DS for about a year. I do bump into a few folks on the floor. I made the staff and carried it a few times, but it gets old keeping up with it. It is a lot easier to use a tactical strap and let a gun hang when not in use. Keeping the shoulders in place has been the biggest pain. I have tried a lot of different ways, but just using elastic straps around my bicep seems to work best. I just made a neck seal to have a little better point to attach from and to help keep some of the straps from rubbing on my neck. I just added the scales. It adds some cool detail and hides the fact that I am not built like a genetically enhanced assassin. I tried all kinds of different things, from foam to buying actual scales from The Ring Lord. The thing that worked best for me was using plastic spoons...I believe I stole the idea from a young lady on the forums awhile back. I just cut the handles off on my band saw and attached them to light straps in horizontal lines, then attached them stacked on some mesh. Primed and painted a metallic silver....then brown and black washed them. I was going to retire him this year...but I have enjoyed it so much...I will probably still mix him in once in awhile. I like the blue/orange old school colors. I know some go with darker blues/blacks and gold-ish colors. I lay down a dark blue and let it dry a bit, I then put drawer liner with holes on top and spray on a lighter blue, then kind of dust it all with the darker blue. It gives it a little more dimension and a carbon fiber look. Just my 2 cents...hopefully it will give you an idea or two. Looking forward to seeing more Deathstroke running around...the Deathstroke to Deadpool ratio is way off.

Thanks for all the information. I'm sure I will find them useful in some way! :D

Never thought that sawed off is literally a shotgun with sawed off barrel, lol :D. you learn something new every day :p

.................Never thought that sawed off is literally a shotgun with sawed off barrel, lol :D............

Not all of them are. Many are made shorter from the manufacturer, made for law enforcement use. To actually cut one down, you need to know what you're doing (and be legally allowed to do so) or you risk serious injury. Hardly a problem for you, since it would be a prop. Hardly a problem for me, because I let a professional gunsmith chop mine. ;)

Haven't seen him with one either but he carries shotgun ammo on his arm so... I quess there's a reason for that ;p. Recently I worked a lil bit on forearm armor but don't really have time for that atm (╯︵╰,)

Interesting news guys. My brother bought a 3D printer for his company but he knows nothing about 3D modeling and printing so I will be taking care of that equipment (Da Vinci 1.0 that is). Here's the bicep armor (upper part) - part of shoulder armor available as pepakura file from this thread. Second test print came out really well as you can see ^^. I'm definitely not going to make the whole thing 3D printed but I might incorporate more highly detailed elements than I initially thought :)

IMG_3843a.jpg

This is going to sound like a real noob question as i am new to prop/model building but is the helmet file only for Pepakura or can it be 3d printed.

Thanks Earlessman

Here's what I'll be printing this week :>. There's a tunnel inside of it for a steel rod to make it sturdy you can disassemble it to 3 parts - handguard, handle, blade :). Everything's gonna hold on one pin :). When it comes to handle with a diamond shaped texture I will use foam for it. Much more suitable material.

sword.render .jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back