Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

^_^
armd.jpg

:thumbsup. Boots arrived today which means I have all clothes for the costume. Next step: straps, buckles and pouches :)

IMG_3796a.jpgIMG_3797a.jpg

Tactical boots. This model specifically is Commando by Polish company Protektor. People describe them as more reliable than Magnum boots so it's a decent product to say the least :). 100% leather, no cordura so it's easier to keep them nice and clean :) + they are waterproof so you can use em during autumn/winter, airsoft games and such. Good, comfy and light :). The only downside I notice is that they do not look as fancy as other boots from similar price range but I wanted something mostly reliable since I will cover them with leg armor parts anyway :)

protektor01.jpg

Last edited:
Nise boots :) And thank you for the shouder)
What part of armor you will do next?) And what are you plans for the near future?

Last edited:
Prabobly forearm, maybe abs, dunno :). I'm not sure what plans do you mean specifically but I should prabobly start making eva foam patterns for myself. So little time...

Le me in everything I have atm. Deathstroke the skinny edition :p. I gotta say, having your field of view limited to around 15% of what you usually see is really problematic, hopefully I can get used to it. I can already imagine myself bumping into other people. Hopefully there will be some nice ladies among them ;D.
deathstroke_cosplay___clothes_by_gaiuscassius-d8oxnmw.jpg

Last edited:
Le me in everything I have atm. Deathstroke the skinny edition :p. I gotta say, having your field of view limited to around 15% of what you usually see is really problematic, hopefully I can get used to it. I can already imagine myself bumping into other people. Hopefully there will be some nice ladies among them ;D.

There probably will be...you just won't be able to fully see them. :lol

It is looking good so far!

You kinda get used to it. The worst part of taking off my Deathstroke helmet was taking it off in a well lit room. You wouldn't think room lights could be so freaking bright for one eye.

What do you think about getting a shotgun replica. Since DS has shotgunshells on his arm I think it would kinda make sense :)

Short or long?

pol_pl_Replika-strzelby-CM350-1152206688_1.jpg
pol_pl_Replika-strzelby-CM350-Long-1152206690_1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back