Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

Raw 3D print :). Video available later today :)

Total length: 90,3 cm
Blade length: 70 cm
Blade thickness: 5mm
Total weight of the plastic parts: 124 g

IMG_3871a.jpg

IMG_3871a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is as much as I could assemble without the missing steel rod that goes inside the blade.

IMG_3873a.jpg

IMG_3873a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I don't have time for it so I don't know to be honest. All I know is that there won't be anything new for the next 2 weeks at least...

After almost 2 months it's finally here! Big, med kit like, leg pouch, leg platform and leg holster for my H&K .45 :D. Really cool stuff even tho my pistol is a lil bit wobbling

IMG_390a7.jpg

Yeah... since I don't really have a budget for this costume and I'm trying to make something super high end I decided to get the "real thing" :). Really happy with the choice. As you're saying they work really well - both med pouch and holster. The only thing is I will need to buy additional straps. Once leg armor is finished straps provided with this product are simply to short but it's no biggie :)

Wow! You actually ordered from Blackhawk instead of using a cheaper airsoft version. I love their holsters!

I'm still waiting for chip reset tool for my 3D printer.... That's what's stopping my from pushing this project forward. Bought it a while a go on ebay but after 5 weeks I had to ask paypal for a refund. Ordered it from somebody else and now I'm just waiting for it to arrive.

This is what got today - full set of pouches for the costume! Double m4 pouches are bigger than expected but these are the best I could find anyway so I'll stick with them :). If I'm not mistaken these are the last elements I had to buy. The rest is just my work :)

IMG_4017a.jpg

This is the best Deathstroke models I have seen (and I've done a lot of looking). Will you be sharing the files for the rest of the armor pieces soon? If you need help unfolding, I will gladly help. PS. Could you share links for some of the pouches and tactical gear you purchased?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back