Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

If it's not a problem please post some pictures here or let me know once you have your own thread :).

Thanks so much cassius your work is excellent saving up now for my silhouette cameo to help save time been busy with real life did not have time for any Pepping so glad to see you are back i showed a friend your mask that i started pepping and showed him your thread and i am glad to say he has also started kudos to you for the great work

Man you beat me to this iv been looking at it for a while and learning how to edit in 3d editing program its taking me a long time but ill get there in the end hopefully!

I wish I would have had your unfolds when I did my 12 year old son's build last year! It would have been really helpful in the details.
8-23-2014 060.JPG8-23-2014 056.JPG

Looks good anyway! BTW I will have a 3D printed mask of Deathstroke (child size) which will land on junkyard once I finish it. If any of you are interested let me know :)

Dude!This is amazing!I can help you to unfold parts of armor while you will build the model.Send me message and we will slove this:)

It's very kind of you guys but with all honesty the difficult part is modeling this. Once that's done it's rather easy to prepare low poly model and unfold it but since I have very little time for it I might need help so I will let you know ^^.

One thing - do you want pep file for the neck collar thingy? It's very tight and I'm not sure you will find it useful (maybe some of you will be able to use it for foam?). Let me know :)

collar.jpg

Last edited:
Cassius if you want to release the neck part. I'm sure that someone, even me will unfold it. I was also thinking that the neck would be best in foam but I'm doing the armor pieces in fiberglass :)

Cassius if you want to release the neck part. I'm sure that someone, even me will unfold it. I was also thinking that the neck would be best in foam but I'm doing the armor pieces in fiberglass :)
You can do the neck in foam and cover it with artificial leather. qlvqY360YYE.jpg

Sounds like a plan ;).

Decided to get an ASG replica for this costume. Desert Eagle is the choice of DS but there's no blackhawk serpa holster for it so my choice will be either USP or P226. Serpa holsters are available on amazon for around $100 but I'm wondering if any of you know a place where you can purchase such holster cheaper (a reliable copycat maybe)? $100 seems a lil bit too much considering it's purpose...

P226 holster for those of you who might what to get it as well:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000W21OLA...colid=1ZE4H44KGY0I&coliid=IKDZNSXQIHYEX&psc=1

Last edited:
Any updates?

I don't know if this helps but here is a rendering/sketch of the suit with front, side and back views. Not sure if it's drawn proportionate to a regular human body but it may help with the individual armor pieces.

http://i.imgur.com/adg79y4.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, but no updates for now. Next week I will share collar section with you and maybe finally ABS front and back but I can't promise anything.

This drawing is not really accurate but hey, every resource can be useful. Thank you :).

Oh, well... I picked this baby for my DS costume ;)

IMG_3641a.jpg

HK45 by Tokyo Marui. Some might say getting a high-end ASG replica is a bit excessive and... you're totally right but! I really wanted it :).
In Poland it's almost impossible to get a gun so at least I can enjoy this "toy" :)

Last edited:
Nice!

No, I was just saying that you could buy an airsoft holster that is a knock off of Blackhawk and it looks and functions the same.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back