Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

It's almost 3AM but chest armor is finished and ready for download (first post). It's not perfect but I hope it will satisfy you :)

Thank you so much Cassius it looks awesome i am about a qaurter with the mask will post some pics later if you want

Sure. If any of you decide to do it post pics here in this thread. Remember to scale this stuff first so it actually fits you! :p.

Sure. If any of you decide to do it post pics here in this thread. Remember to scale this stuff first so it actually fits you! :p.
Will do currently i scaled it up a bit to make a test base made a few changes here and there (Divide/Connect) so that i can see if the new paper i am using will work so far it works nice its 120 g/m² got three boxes from a friend. after this one i will scale it for myself looking for a nice snug fit will keep you updated and thanx again for doing this

Last edited:
Looking good so far! Im hoping to get this built as well! Perhaps not for my very first build, but hopefully at least my second :) i really don't wanna screw up Deathstroke!

Me too! It looks like I might be making a full 3D printed costume for him so it will take a while before both hi-res and pepakura versions are ready ^^'.

Wow, this thread has a lot of views o_O. Looks like there's demand for it and yes I'm back! + I'm almost certain I will be making this costume with 3D printed parts and EVA foam so I will be adding some patterns here as well or might switch completely to foam since it's better for this project (lots of flat elements). Tomorrow I will show you some hi-poly models I'm making for myself and which will be used as a base for pepakura/foam :)

Mask (already 3D printed but I will show it to you once I have all patterns ;))
02mask.jpg01mask.jpg

Knee guard
01kneeguard.jpg

Awesome job! I love it! I was redoing this game file to fit a real person also to build for myself but I got completely side tracked with person things and other projects. I hope that you do release the rest of the files. Will be looking forward to your progress.

Just finished assembling your chest and knees. Had to adjust the scaling for my size but great files! Looking forward to the rest. I will be making a thread of my progress which will be dedicated to you. Thanks again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back