Deathstroke from Batman: Arkham Origins

Armor is always a bit bigger than your body but this part I made is 2 times wider at my wrist so definitely something's wrong. Oh well, tomorrow I will print shins hopefully :)

Oh☺ but i am sure you will figure it out maybe its a good idea to put them on the back burner for now sometimes the solution will present itself when you work with something else and please keep up the good work

Test print for forearms came out nicely. Need to change only few minor things and this weekend gonna have a set of 2 :)

forearms test print.jpg

forearms test print.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, sorry to reply so late. Right now I have only thighs left to model&print and I was hoping to prepare a full package of new parts for you guys but I'm forced to suspend this project for around a month. Pitty since it's so close from being finished but family matters are more important at the moment.

Considering questions I receive from people I can see there's will to use those files against rules I set so I might not be giving you away everything. Looks like two most complex parts - forearms and thigs will stay with me exclusively.

Parts you wull definitely get is:

- front ABS (pepakura)
- Side ABS (foam pattern in PDF format)
- Chest strap (pattern for foam/leather in PDF)
- Back
- Shins front and most likely back

I might also prepare the sword but I think I've seen in online somewhere so maybe I will just post a link if I find it.

IMG_4602a.jpgIMG_4607a.jpgthigs.jpg

Looks great,dude:)Do you made a pepakura-file?

What do you mean by "Considering questions I receive from people I can see there's will to use those files against rules I set so I might not be giving you away everything."?
I was looking for a forearm year , because of him , I registered here.I need it only for personal use ,my suite is in progress but I do not have a good forearm!

I'm waiting for forearm since Feb 13 2015!

I mean editing for 3D printing for example.

Since you've been waiting for a whole year I think it would be wise to find something different or make one of your own ;). As you can clearly see costume I'm making for myself is also taking time so it's not like I purposefully hide anything from you but I have to think about my best interest first. That's why I'm restricting some parts. You still gonna get a lot of help with this stuff so why get angry?

What do you mean by "Considering questions I receive from people I can see there's will to use those files against rules I set so I might not be giving you away everything."?
I was looking for a forearm year , because of him , I registered here.I need it only for personal use ,my suite is in progress but I do not have a good forearm!

I'm waiting for forearm since Feb 13 2015!

Not trying to be rude friend, but you were never entitled to anything here. There's plenty of reasons these days for modelers to not feel comfortable with sharing their digital files.

Them feeling uncomfortable doesn't make them bad guys. ;)

I've been enjoying watching you build the suit, and I look forward to seeing the completed version. Do you have any updates or pictures on your progress?

Best of luck.

This week I'm finishing one 3D print and some small commissions and the only thing missing is the thigh armor which I already started modeling so Hopefully next week and I finally start printing the last missing part. Many elements have already been polished so.... I'm getting close, real close :).

I've been enjoying watching you build the suit, and I look forward to seeing the completed version. Do you have any updates or pictures on your progress?

Best of luck.

Hey, sorry to reply so late. Right now I have only thighs left to model&print and I was hoping to prepare a full package of new parts for you guys but I'm forced to suspend this project for around a month. Pitty since it's so close from being finished but family matters are more important at the moment.

Considering questions I receive from people I can see there's will to use those files against rules I set so I might not be giving you away everything. Looks like two most complex parts - forearms and thigs will stay with me exclusively.

Parts you wull definitely get is:

- front ABS (pepakura)
- Side ABS (foam pattern in PDF format)
- Chest strap (pattern for foam/leather in PDF)
- Back
- Shins front and most likely back

I might also prepare the sword but I think I've seen in online somewhere so maybe I will just post a link if I find it.

View attachment 600734View attachment 600735View attachment 600736

Omg. How are you doing this? It's making my brain hurt trying to figure out how to split up the pieces and apply a texture file to the low poly count model. You wouldn't happen to be willing to sell all the files or teach me how to do it would you? Lol :)

Last edited:
Hey man, glad you like my work. I just got back to modeling this guy (working on shoulder armor atm) and sanding/smoothing the forearms pieces.

Despite what some people might thing This never was a low poly model in the meaning that I never used the game model as a source (except for the mask which looks decent considering the rest of the model). I'm building this from scratch, based upon game trailer and official concept arts so the game itself is not a big source of this project (got very handy a couple of times tho).

This armor is my own, personal project and I will not be selling any files regarding this project, sorry :). I might print for your some parts, maybe but since you ask for files I'm sure you have a printer of your own and you're not interested :).

Last thing - all you need to know how to model stuff like this is available online. That's how I've been learning 3D modeling. You have access to everything you need so if you have a few hundred hours to spare... you can also do it :).

Omg. How are you doing this? It's making my brain hurt trying to figure out how to split up the pieces and apply a texture file to the low poly count model. You wouldn't happen to be willing to sell all the files or teach me how to do it would you? Lol :)

Hey man, glad you like my work. I just got back to modeling this guy (working on shoulder armor atm) and sanding/smoothing the forearms pieces.

Despite what some people might thing This never was a low poly model in the meaning that I never used the game model as a source (except for the mask which looks decent considering the rest of the model). I'm building this from scratch, based upon game trailer and official concept arts so the game itself is not a big source of this project (got very handy a couple of times tho).

This armor is my own, personal project and I will not be selling any files regarding this project, sorry :). I might print for your some parts, maybe but since you ask for files I'm sure you have a printer of your own and you're not interested :).

Last thing - all you need to know how to model stuff like this is available online. That's how I've been learning 3D modeling. You have access to everything you need so if you have a few hundred hours to spare... you can also do it :).

Haha. Fair enough and totally understandable. I'm actually building the armor out of foam. No printing, just lots of cutting up floor mats. Are the low poly pictures you have just for reference then? And what is the file thing on Etsy?

Oh right forgot abotu that, Those low poly pep models is something I made based upon my model and it's exactly the same on etsy. Etsy is just for people who want to show some support, you don't get anything extra :).

Hey Cassius, love your work. Just pep'd the mask. What are the chances you would be willing to share the backplate for the mask with me? If not I understand,. I'm just trying to avoid free handing it if at all possible. Keep it up man, I will be building the entire thing as you release parts

I don't have a pep file for that part... I thought it's best if you cut it out of foam and glue it onto the backshell once it's reinforced. Actually can one of you remind me next weekend via facebook (cassius props) to prepare some pep files for this project? I'm sure I will forget about it and I can upload something simple like abdominal plates or shoulder plates which I printed out just yesterday.

Hey Cassius, love your work. Just pep'd the mask. What are the chances you would be willing to share the backplate for the mask with me? If not I understand,. I'm just trying to avoid free handing it if at all possible. Keep it up man, I will be building the entire thing as you release parts

I am sorry for kicking a two-year-old thread but I was wondering if this armor has ever been unwrapped for foam?
If so I would really appreciate it if I could be pointed in the right direction! (Link or File?)

Thanks so much.
Logan

Sadly - no. You gonna have to look for foam files from other people, I have none :<.

I am sorry for kicking a two-year-old thread but I was wondering if this armor has ever been unwrapped for foam?
If so I would really appreciate it if I could be pointed in the right direction! (Link or File?)

Thanks so much.
Logan

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back