Anyone here dealt with J.P. Wares aka Hero Wares Creations?

Capn

Hello all. It's been a while since I posted, but I've always been more of a "lurker". Anyway, I was wondering if anyone here has had any dealings with Paul "PJ" Wares or Hero Wares Creations out of Britain? He ran a special back in July celebrating Batman's 75th anniversary and as I've seen a couple of other people becoming concerned, I was wondering if
1. Anyone hereabouts has had dealings with him and how they went?
2. If anyone on here had ordered cowls from the sale and actually received them?
Here's the link to his page https://www.facebook.com/Herowares
Thanks in advance,
Capn

Yeah I have things I purchased from PJ and have always been pleased with what I have received.

I have had several cowls from him over the years and they are great.

Hope that helps.

Well thought I would put him to the test. Ordered some boot armour. Into my fifth week still nothing after he Quoted a couple of weeks. He really let's himself down. He has this great stuff reputation. But he thinks people want to wait forever. If he has some sort of problems don't keep taking orders. Is he running a business. I really feel like paying him a visit I only live 45 minutes from him. I run a number of businesses not like this. Sort it out.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back